Coaching Progam Question

by Justin Hammonds
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Coaching Progam Question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Justin Hammonds
    Participant

Hey family! 1st off I just joined this site this month as I felt God led me to learn from Sean Mize because of how ethical he is.

Now as for my question.

I have Sean Mize’s $97 coaching program in a box, I’ve had it for a really long time and I’ve added my own twist to it.

My niche is network marketing and I’ve taken Sean’s program and positioned it as “How to do information marketing for network marketers”.

I have my own little niche and I’m basically the only person (now adays the other retired) that teaches network marketers to do information marketing.

So I’m #1 on this topic. I’ve branded myself as the goto expert on this topic.

I’ve also added my own training to Sean’s course to make it more network marketing related, but i still do use Sean’s training.

Now my question is this…

As far as pricing…

Should I got super high ticket ($2k a month for 12 months) and sell it over the phone

Or

Should I write a really good sales letter and sell it directly for only $347 a month until they cancel.

Honestly I don’t want to be on the phone all day selling coaching. I like to focus more on selling products anyway than coaching, but I know I require a backend.

Another thing…

A lot of network marketers are broke lol.

They think $97 a month for a membership is expensive, so I know if I do the 2k price then it will be very exclusive but there are a couple of people in the network marketing niche who have REALLY high priced coaching (like Ray Higdon’s 50k coaching offer).

Thing is I don’t want to be on the phone all day selling coaching. Not that I hate the phone, but I like to spend time with my aunt and smoke and relax. I don’t want to spend 8hrs a day marketing and then 5 more on the phone selling coaching. That doesn’t interest me.

I know how to write sales letters. I’m well trained, so writing a sales letter for a $397 a month offer is easy to me (God has my back :))

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Bob Bates
    Participant

Hi Justin.

It sounds to me like you have answered your own question.
    You don’t like to be on the phone that much – so don’t!

If you are worried about people dropping out of your training
    after a month or two, you could require that they do an
    ongoing payment each month of X dollars for 6 months or more,
    or less, or whatever you think is the right number.

You could also have them fill out a short questionnaire
    that might tell you where they are at, and set things
    up from there (e.g. 3 month ongoing, 6 month, 9 month, etc.)

Good luck.

Bob

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

I would agree, it sounds like you have answered your own question.

Look, im is supposed to be fun, if not, why not just go back to working for a boss??

your ideal business should be . . .ideal!

by the way, don’t call it a $97 membership, call it $97 coaching and it’s now cheap (exact delivery, different name)

Sean

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.