Creating an Affiliate Bonus

by Buck McDaniel
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Creating an Affiliate Bonus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Buck McDaniel
    Participant

Tiffany is promoting her affiliates in her upcoming sale. If I understand it correctly, she will list all the links of her affiliates somewhere in her promotional email she is sending to her list of PLR buyers. Her affiliates get 100 words to describe any bonus they wish to offer next to their affiliate link.

I want to make an offer so compelling that over 100 of her subscribers will be anxious to click on my link to get my bonus.

This is a chance for me to build a mailing list of PLR buyers absolutely free!

I am thinking of offering a gift certificate worth something like $300. Right now, 58 of my 60 listed products sell for $10 each. That offer would be half my products! (Which doesn’t scare me. After all, they will be buyers on my list!)

What are your recommendations? My list consists of 6 people right now so I am definitely anxious for it to grow.

Thank you

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Buck,

Personally I would give the one plr package for free, then immediately upsell them a $30 package, if they don’t take that, a downsell of 3 payments of $11 each

and then a ds of one $7 payment

you’ll get better qualified buyers that way

Sean

Buck McDaniel
    Participant

Thank you, Sean.

I have not ignored this, but can’t yet fit it into Cutting Edge PLR right now. However, that plan will fit into my new site later on, so I have worked it into the plan.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.