Hi De James, pleased to meet you. Golly, you have a great task list – just want to wish you all the best with that – you have certainly broken it down to a detailed level. I look forward to seeing your success.
Thanks for the offer – I might take you up on it if it falls down again, which it might when try I attach my other domains. For now it appears to be up and running again.
Basically I want to have all my domain names – .org, .co.uk and .net to all point at the same web pages, which are presently over at Wix.com. My domain names are all at 123Reg.com, so yes I might well need help in achieving that. Thanks
– got all domain names to work
– spent an hour yesterday and today doing background reading for a topic which I’m hoping will lead to 3-4 blog posts for my niche
– did more FB / TW learning – fast coming to the conclusion that the underlying technique of them all is blogging
I didn’t notice this reply, sorry I was not ignoring you. And thanks for asking.
I have spent the last week through to Thursday working on my blog. I had to do some background reading to catch up and I then created 3 blog posts which I posted to my website. I also re-did a bit of the website.
I have also been using “dead time” to listen to a whole load of podcasts and Udemy training courses on social media marketing and FB advertising
I have also added some content and images to my LI page
Added images to my FB page
Since the session on Weds, I have been working on my lead magnet which I will post over the weekend for any comments
Next, I have to create the squeeze page – I think Sean is right; makes sense to build it on one’s own site rather than pay a subscription
Hi – just managed to get back into this site – was having logging-on problems – don’t ask – sorted just now.
I thought I’d do an infographic for my lead magnet – I read somewhere people like simple things – now that I’ve done I am not sure that it will work. It is only a rough draft – I intend to get someone on Fiverr dot com to design it properly. I would really value the comments of anyone who has the time to take a look. Don’t hold back – I’m open to your honest opinions. Just so that you know I’ll get them to produce it for A3 so it won’t be so small.
Thanks for the guidance. I did have a few bullet points in an original version of the page but deleted them because I figured I would have a sales letter that would go out in an email that would link to the opt-in page. But you are right I should put some bullets on the website as well. I got the idea of a two page opt-in from a Lead pages webinar in which they claimed they had data showing more opt-ins that way. It might be true on their site because their “second page” is a form only, whereas I couldn’t achieve that on my own site.
Sean, did you have any comments on the infographic itself?
Sorry I missed the call today; I have just finished listening to the recording.
I just heard back from my infographic designer on fiverr.com and they are trying to nearly double the advertised price (to $200) and double the delivery time to 6 days so I am looking for another one for a second quote. It shouldn’t be called fiverr.com anymore but that’s another story.
Anyway my goals for this week are:
– finanalise the infographic
– Integrate and therefore automate all other moving parts of my lead magnet, opt-in page and freebie delivery
– write the credibility email campaign and set up in Wix’s auto responder. I’ll definitely be reviewing Sean’s email teaching for that
– Write back to the 20 people on LinkedIn who congratulated me on my new job (When I added my coaching brand to my profile – LI broadcasted my network that I had a new job:). Had I Known it was going to do that I would have been better prepared.)
– Reactivate my LI group
– Write at least 3 blog posts