Dejan Cerv Accountability

by Dejan Cerv
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Dejan Cerv Accountability

This topic contains 30 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sean Mize 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Part 1 (So I understand your Dream Business):
    1) What exactly is your Dream Business?

Info business selling training, products and coaching that helps people solve their problems in affiliate marketing niche. My business will help people find the best way to help them achieve their dreams.

2) Why do you believe you should create it?

I believe that affiliate marketer should be trusted advisor who is recommending and reviewing products that he has tested and actually used. Affiliate should be a person who makes buying decisions easier and gives additional value to the customers.

I hope that my site will contribute to the community by giving people the training that will teach them how to become trusted advisors rather than just profits seekers or “trained spammers”.

3) How will your BIG IDEA change lives?

My site will offer training and information that will help people overcome their mental blocks, achieve goals faster and teach them how to find and represent solutions to customers in a way that they will feel valued and appreciated.

My training will help people become trusted advisors with loyal base of customers who will be willing to spend money on recommended products.

4) How is it different (or similar) to other web businesses that do something similar?

From my experience, other web businesses (and training) are focusing on strategies and knowledge. For example traffic methods, list building methods, conversion methods, email marketing methods, etc. A lot of people go through such training but usually they don’t achieve desired results.
    My site will offer similar products too, but the main focus will be on how to use their strengths and eliminate mental blocks that are the main reason why most people can’t achieve their online dreams. I know this from my own experience.

5) What will be included in your BIG BUSINESS dream site?

2 sections. A blog where people will find information on how to solve some specific problems and learn about the basics. They will also have access to my product reviews and free training.

Membership site where people will have access to step-by-step blueprint that will teach them how to sell other people’s products and in the meantime create their own product that will provide recurring income. My membership site will be also the centre for my individual products.

6) Please tell me anything and everything else about what you dream about in your business

I would like to create a community of like minded people who would help and encourage each other, learn from each other and offer good experience to their customers.
    I want to offer individual training and 3 tiers of membership. 1. Basic to advanced training for self-starters (individual products). 2. Community support for those who want or need more help (monthly membership). 3. Coaching for people who want some one on one training (one on one coaching through Skype).

Part 2 (So I understand what your weaknesses are so we can work with/around them):
    7) What challenges have you faced in the past in trying to implement your BIG DREAM?

Perfectionism
    Not heaving clear vision and goals
    Not following the plan to the end.
    Consistency

8) If you have never started, why not? What held you back?

N/A

9) If you have started, but failed or stalled, what happened?

I’ve lost motivation to finish the project. I didn’t have good, clear plan that would help me achieve my goals.

10) What do you see as your 3 biggest weaknesses?

Perfectionism, bad planning, collecting, consuming knowledge instead of taking action. + see 7

11) How do those weaknesses stunt your growth?

I don’t finish my projects and move to another. I have many unfinished projects, which is causing loose of focus and motivation. I usually then jump from one project to another.

Part 3: (So we can begin designing your business fast!):
    12) Who desperately NEEDS what you are going to teach, share, or sell?

People who want to earn some additional income online or want to build their own online business that will give them financial freedom, having more time for their family and loved ones and quite the job they don’t enjoy.

People who want to make money online and are desperately trying to succeed but are not aware of the things that are holding them back.

People who are trying to succeed online but still struggle after many years of trying different things.

13) Why do they need it from YOU and no one else?

I think that online success is 80% mindset, (psychology, beliefs) and 20% knowledge & strategy.

Most training out there is about knowledge & strategy (for example: how to build a list, get traffic, do email marketing, etc.) and there is not much attention on the mindset. Affiliate marketer should work first on his mindset and then on the strategy, otherwise even the best training will bring no results.

I will teach people from my own experience how to overcome mental challenges one by one while building their own affiliate business.

14) Is anyone else doing exactly the same thing?

There are some books, courses and coaches out there who are doing similar thing.

15) How is YOUR solution different or better than everyone else who teaches what you want to?

Personal approach, digging into the core reasons for obstacles. As I already mentioned, most training out there is focusing on strategies instead on overcoming mental blockades.

16) How is YOUR solution going to change people’s lives?

Helping them overcome obstacles, mental blocks, achieving financial freedom, finding their strengths so that they can enjoy running their online business doing things they like doing and outsourcing things they don’t like or want to do but are important for growing their business.

17) Is your solution simpler or more complex than the existing solutions?

Solution is simple, efficient and gets results faster, but is probably not very popular for most people because there will be big emphasis on doing the work and getting things done. Some people might not like to dig into their “mental world”.

18) Do you want to be the LEADER in your business concept, or just go along with everyone else and get by?

I will have to be the leader.

19) Did you make MORE revenue last year online than the year before?

Yes

20) Are you already selling your solution in a smaller form, but you want to go big and viral now?

Not yet.

21) If so, how many units do you sell each month, and at what price each?

N/A

22) Do you have an enthusiastic fan base to whom you can tell about your great idea? If so, what is that fan base, and how many are in it?

Not yet.

23) If you KNOW you can change lives, but haven’t been able to, what are the top 3 things that have stopped you from doing it?

As I already mentioned. Perfectionism, not having clear plan, losing focus and not finishing the projects.

24) Do you want to follow a proven model, or do you want to re-invent the wheel?

Proven model.

25) On a scale of 1-10, how bad do you want to change the world with your solution?

26) On a scale of 1-10, how bad to you want to make $100k this year with your solution?

27) How hard are you willing to work to make it happen?

As hard as it is necessary to achieve the goal.

28) What are you willing to drop or get rid of to make $100k this year changing the world with your solution?

I will eliminate watching tv (bad habit that somehow came back lately). I will also eliminate time spending on internet on things that don’t get me closer to my goal (for example searching for more information when I should actually do the work).

29) What will be the 3 biggest things that would change in your life if you get this viral innovative business off the ground?

More time that I can spend with my family, my friends and I other areas of my life.
    Enough money to start some new projects much easier.
    Once this project will be finished I will have more motivation and confidence for new future projects.

30) Final question (yahoo!!) – what is going to be the BEST PART about working with me on this?

I have been listening to your training and you have always resonated with me in a way how you think and teach. You are teaching from experience and you explain things as they are. I really like this. I can’t wait to learn more from you because I really benefit a lot from your training. You are giving special attention to the mindset.

Sean
    P.S. Have these questions already given you an amazing clarity??

I took me quite some time to go through all these questions but now I see how to achieve my goal much clearly. I think that the following training will give me even more clarity.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Dejan,

I’m guessing you’ve had tons of clarity as you thoughtfully answered those questions . . .

now it’s time to finalize and begin implementation . .

my advice: post here each day, allow the simple act of posting here to create accountability for yourself

Sean

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Thanks for advice Sean.

Yesterday and today I was listening to your training.

Background Training to Build Your Blueprint

Here are my notes:
    – the 9 components to the business
    1. Targeted visitors that come from advertising on niche websites;
    2. Write daily emails, every single day;
    3. Create recordings for low ticket products;
    4. Create a bundle of your low ticket products and sell them as mid ticket products;
    5. Bundle even more products together and create massive training and add some homework lessons;
    6. Create membership (your training center);
    7. Build relationship where people trust you and buy from you;
    8. From time to time work with somebody personally;
    9. Create training that changes lives.
    – You need 3,5 hour schedule, every day.
    o 1 hour for product creation (writing, reporting, creating videos, or something else);
    o 30 min for writing email to your list;
    o Spend the rest of the time on getting people to become subscribers.
    – 4 things you should never do:
    1. Don’t read your email first thing in the morning,
    2. Don’t go on your social media first thing in the morning and don’t be uncontrolled about searching online;
    3. Don’t do what you do just because of the money;
    4. Don’t build your business without giving value.
    – Where should you focus your time (content creation + writing emails 20%, building list 80%)
    – Provide value in exchange for money;
    – Sell products that meet needs;
    – Re-purpose content.

The Outline of My Blueprint

What are the 3-5 things you should be singularly focusing on in your business to achieve YOUR goals?

1. Getting 500 subscribers per month. (Articles, blog posts, videos, audios).
    2. Email them to build relationship and tell them about my membership. I will write daily emails.
    3. Working on my membership site that runs on membership software to keep track of everything and that I can add training, lessons and content to it over time. (lessons, content, sales pages, download pages, etc.).

If ALL you did each day was work on those 3-5 things, what would your DREAM or DREAM BUSINESS look like in 6 months?

I would have 3000 subscribers, 300 members, 180 articles, 180 videos, 180 audios

Would it be okay if you did NOTHING else but those 5 things during your working time? What things do you to today that could be totally eliminated? (For example, facebook, email, TV, etc.)? What could you eliminate and it wouldn’t take away from your goal?

I could eliminate watching TV. I need to unsubscribe from some lists because I’m receiving tons of emails every day that just distract me.

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Your Monetary Blueprint

What do YOU see as the way to get to about $8k a month ($100k a year)?

Right now (and I still don’t see this part clearly enough) I need:

– 250 members at $27/month -> $6,750
    – sales of low ticket products $5 – $27 -> $250 – $1,350
    – 20 sales of mid ticket products $37-$67 -> $740 – $1,340

Bringing the Work Outline and The Monetary Outline Together to Create Your Final Blueprint

What are the 3-5 things you’ll do to build your business?

1. Creating content (writing articles, creating videos, audios)
    2. Email them to build relationship and tell them about my membership. I will write daily emails.
    3. Working on my membership site that runs on membership software to keep track of everything and that I can add training, lessons and content to it over time. (lessons, content, sales pages, download pages, etc.).

What are the 3-5 things you’ll “sell” to bring in the income?

1. Low ticket products (Special Reports, Case study, Short Audio Sessions, Trial Membership Offers)
    2. Membership (lessons)
    3. Mid ticket products
    4. High Ticket product (Coaching, mentoring)

What are the price points on those “things”?

1. Low ticket products -> $5 – $27
    2. Membership ->$27
    3. Mid ticket products ->$37 – $97
    4. High Ticket product (Coaching, mentoring) ->$297 – $997

How many do you need to sell to hit your financial goal?

– 50 sales of low ticket products $5 – $27 -> $250 – $1,350
    – 250 members at $27/month -> $6,750
    – 20 sales of mid ticket products $37-$67 -> $740 – $1,340
    – 2 sales High Ticket product (Coaching, mentoring) ->$297 – $997

What has to happen to sell those? (this is where you list the things you’ll do to get folks to come to your website, the articles you’ll write, the products you’ll create, the interactions you’ll have)

I don’t have clear picture about this…yet, but right now I see that I need these things:
    – Daily content for my site (free training, product reviews, articles, videos, audios)
    – 1 low ticket product/month (special report, case study, short audio session, trial membership offer)
    – 4 new lessons for membership site/month
    – 1 mid ticket product/month
    – Offering coaching

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Your Daily Schedule to Achieve Your Blueprint

My notes:

Commit to write daily content (at least 30 minutes every day). It’s better to write daily content than once per week.
    If you write daily you get more and better ideas for content.
    Creating content daily produces a higher quality of content (it’s deeper and more creative).
    Expert level content is clearer and deeper then anything else on the marketplace.
    Expert level content is opinionated, because it’s based on the experiences.
    To make information deep you need to ask “why” questions.
    What is impacting the content I’m creating?
    How do we make our content strategic?
    How does this content impact some internal/external situation?

Instead of creating the list of daily content, create a list of daily questions someone might have.
    Write a list of questions people might have.
    Ask someone you know to create a list of questions he has.
    Ask people to write you list of questions they might have about your topic.
    At the end go through your content and ask yourself questions: What kind of questions will people have about my content?
    How do you do that, why, what is my strategy, how can I make it more strategic, what is my opinion, etc.
    Write down ideas for your content when you read blogs, read magazines or books.

What is holding you back? Fear that in 30 minutes you won’t produce something worth sharing.
    If fear is holding you back or you feel pressure, simply make commitment to create content 30 minutes every day for the next 30 days no matter what quality it will be.

If you don’t write daily content on the long rung you don’t create as much content.

How can I best help people? (Ask your prospects)
    Create a funnel based on how you can best help people
    Your entire business is all about how you can help people.
    Your website, articles, free giveaways, training, coaching program, sales letters should be structured based on how you can help people
    Your goal should be based on how you can help people.
    Everything you do in your business should be around how can I help you.
    Everything in your business should support how I can help you.

What is my purpose in my business?
    It’s to help people build their dream online business so they can work less, make more and spend more time doing what they love.
    I help people overcome their “inner challenges” and the most common obstacles that keep people from reaching their goals and dreams.

3-5 things that need to happen each day to achieve my goal.
    – create content (training creation or product review) – 1 hour
    – write daily email – 15 minutes
    – write 1 article and convert it into video – 1 hour
    – work on your sales letter and membership – 45 min (adding lessons to membership, creating squeeze pages, writing sales letter
    – put your content online, so that people who need what I teach can find it (articles, blog posts, videos, etc) -30 min

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Today I’m working on the structure of my membership site. I’m planning content for my lessons. This will probably take me few days to get a clear picture how to best help people. I’m also trying to figure out how to motivate people to share with me their biggest problems and concerns (Should I use surveys, tagging in autoresponder or something else?).

I’m also working on my 10X10 matrix.

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Today I made some progress on my 10X10 matrix. I’m still trying to get the right order for the lessons that I will add into the membership area.

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Today I have finalized the topics and structure for the lessons that I will use in my membership site.
    Next I will focus on my 10X10 matrix.

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Working on my 10X10 matrix…which has become 23X30 matrix. 🙂 I have tons of ideas for the content. I’m writing everything down right now…

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Still working on my 10X10 matrix.

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

95% of my 10X10 matrix is done. I will write down my last ideas and probably listen to some training then I will start creating some content. I’ve already bought the domain name…

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Dejan,

congrats on your 10 x 10 – the more you have in there, the easier the rest of the year will be – it becomes your guide to content for everything you do – content, trainings, live trainings, memberships – everything

Sean

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Thanks for your support Sean. I really appreciate this.

Today was not very productive day for me. I’ve created the list of 20 products that I will create for my membership site. Actually those will be individual products but I will add them also as lessons to my membership site.

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Today I’m working on my first lesson. This will be my first lesson and also individual product. I will use some of the content for articles and videos. I want to be very comprehensive and dig deep into the topic, so I will probably need 2-3 days to finish the lessons and then separate it into articles, videos, audios, etc.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Dejan,

some days are less productive than others 🙂

my guess is it feels good to be actually creating your first lesson now

Sean

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.