Dejan Cerv Accountability

by Dejan Cerv
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Dejan Cerv Accountability

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Dejan,

some days are less productive than others 🙂

my guess is it feels good to be actually creating your first lesson now

Sean

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Exactly Sean. 🙂

Yesterday I came home late. I was simply to tired to continue working on my first product/lesson…

I will use this rainy day and hopefully finish the lesson today.

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Every day I add new chapter or sub-chapter to my first lesson that will become a book, lesson, video training and audio training.

After I will finish this lesson I will find someone to correct my grammar. This will be my first product that will be also separated and used for free reports and posts. I will then use the content for the videos and audios. I will convert video (mp4) into mp3.

I’m at at around 60% with my first lesson right now. The progress is slow but with practice I think I will become more productive.
    I’m also working on new habit right now. Eliminating phone, emails and any other unnecessary site. It makes wonders for me. 🙂

Mark Rhodes
    Participant

Keep up the production, Dejan. Slow progress is still progress! And keeping the distractions to a minimum…

Good job.

Mark

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Thank you Mark for your encouragement.

I’ve two hours free time today. I will try to do as much as possible on my lesson/product.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Dejan,

so glad to hear the consistency . . . consistency will solve many problems in your business!

Sean

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Thank you Sean.

Just added new sub-chapter to my ebook…

A little doubt about my domain name arose in my head today. Few weeks ago I registered the domain name: affiliatemarketingharmony.com

I do like the name but my doubt appeared when I started to think that the name is maybe to long.

Should I pick a shorter name? Any suggestion would be very appreciated.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

nice work on another sub-chapter!

yeah, my first gut feeling is it’s too long, almost a tongue twister

Sean

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Thank you Sean. I will brainstorm for some shorter name.

Today I’ve added just 200 words to my lesson. At first I was thinking to just skip one day, but then decided to write something down. Maybe I will delete everything tomorrow but want to keep this habit to write every day…

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Yesterday I’ve added another 400 words to my ebook. Today I registered new domain name: youraffiliategenie.com. I will use a Genie as a character on my site, my books, memberships etc.
    I would appreciate any opinion if this domain name makes any sense to you. Hey, Sean, I think that this one is not a tongue twister :).

Your affiliate Genie….as the Genie who shares great advice about affiliate marketing…

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

i LOVE the idea!

Sean

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Thank you Sean for your encouragement!

I really appreciate this. I must say that this accountability forum gives me some additional push when I start losing focus or consistency.

Tonight I will start editing content for my first ebook. Tomorrow I will buy new hosting and install WordPress.

I’m aware that I’m not very productive but hopefully doing something every day on my business will break some habits and thought patterns that will release my productivity and help me get things done much faster.

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

After one week…I’m back 🙂

I had some really busy days in the past week outside the “online world” so I didn’t report here. But in the last 7 days i was working on some bonuses for my first product, bought new hosting and new WP theme, installed WordPress, had some problems with hosting (was something wrong on my side….with my internet provider…) and now I can continue polishing my ebook. In the next few days I will finish the checklist and worksheet.
    I’ve also spend some time searching for someone to create logo and mascot for me.

Buck McDaniel
    Participant

I love your unique trademark and name. It’s great and memorable.
    I have NinjaListSecrets with a cartoon ninja for the character. It’s my favorite domain name out of 22.

Dejan Cerv
    Participant

Great name Buck! I just checked your site. Interesting video :). How good does that squeeze page convert?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.