Don Sturgill – Accountability

by Don Sturgill
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Don Sturgill – Accountability

This topic contains 258 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Don Sturgill 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 258 total)
  • Author

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

Don,

Good progress! Congratulations.

blessings,
    Cynthia

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Finishing up Section 2 (Blueprint) today. I finally heard the 5K talk properly – it’s critical to build the mailing list.

Don Sturgill
    Participant

I set out my schedule today and put it in my calendar. Wouldn’t you know it, that’s when Google Calendar went down (first time I’ve seen that happen). I added one more to my Core 4… education (this course, for example).

Don Sturgill
    Participant

I’m back to the same old indecisive point again… which niche.

Listening to Sean’s newest recording. I know there’s a door, a way, a path forward.

I must choose and stop turning back.

Rick Smith
    Participant

Don –

I wanted to check to make sure I had what I thought I had. Sean might have something in mind for you but if he doesn’t I have a PLR training about niches I can send you. Not sure how to get in touch with another, though.

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Please do, Rick. I could definitely use some clarity. My email is roadturn@gmail.com

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Today, I continued my indecisiveness and made choices anyway 🙂

I secured a new domain: thisonedoes.com and a new hosting account at siteground

Lord, help.

Rick Smith
    Participant

Don –

I just sent the email with PLR attached.

Don Sturgill
    Participant

I go to bed every night with one of Sean’s trainings playing in the headset. And I fall asleep every night without learning a thing (that I can remember the next morning). After 10pm, I’m toast.

Here’s what it took: Going back to the sequence of instruction here and going back over my work under Design Your Business. It was plain to see I was off track. Taking my talents, my experience, and my heart’s desire into account, here’s my new Design (Lord help me stick to it).

Don Sturgill
    July 4, 2016

Your niche: eBook writing and publishing

What do you teach that changes lives? How to get their own work written, published, and promoted.

How do you change lives? I get critical info in front of people and combine it with motivational encouragement.

What is the single biggest thing you want people to know you for? Being a published writer, speaker, and teacher.

What do you already have in place in your business (products, articles, videos, etc)? Many published articles, contacts, two books, equipment.

What is the biggest thing that holds you back from achieving success online? Sticking to a plan. Maintaining direction. Not getting off track… FOCUS!

What are the 3 biggest reasons you chose to do this with me? 1. I trust you. 2. You’re a Christian. 3. You’ve proven your ability to succeed online.

How many hours are you willing to work per day? 12 or more… whatever it takes.

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

Don,

You’ve got a lot in place with two books and all.

You just got direction and focus by deciding to and posting your information here.

Keep up the good work.

blessings,
    Cynthia

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Thank you, Cynthia and Rick.

I secured a new new domain for the (final choice, Lord willing) niche: ebookdojo.com

I secured a new host for the site and got WordPress loaded.

Then spent the afternoon with the family, driving in the mountains…. followed by 4th of July fireworks.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

glad to see the action, Don – and of course hoping at some point you’ll stop starting new things and really build out one thing you’ve started!

Sean

Rick Smith
    Participant

Don –

I like the new domain name.

Don Sturgill
    Participant

I looped back through work already accomplished, tweaking it to focus on the new niche — ebook writing, publishing, and promoting.

I’m worked on up to solidifying Topic under Design Your System.

That’s tough.

My website (The eBook Dojo) will cover the entire process of getting and ebook written, published, and promoted.

Within that, though, I would like to claim turf.

I’m going to let that idea percolate a bit.

Mark Rhodes
    Participant

Don, stick with it!

I think the ebook theme/niche is great. Everybody has a book inside, and you can help them get it out.

I know a couple of people doing very well working as publishers, but that might not suite you as it could get you into the mode of working for clients.

You’ll figure it out, I’m sure.

Mark

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 258 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.