Don Sturgill – Accountability

by Don Sturgill
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Don Sturgill – Accountability

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 259 total)
  • Author
    Don Sturgill
    Participant

Bogged down with client work today (thank God for it), but I did get more work finished on the Roadturn plan, publish another article on the Roadturn journal, and revamp the opt-in form. I’m very much looking forward to Sean’s coaching calls tomorrow.

Don Sturgill
    Participant

We lost electric power towards the end of Sean’s second session today. Instant computer shutdown. Lasted for several hours. Now I know one more reason why it’s good to have a hard copy of your plan 🙂

Today, I mapped out my primary goal and the tasks needed to accomplish it. I moved the master plan to Trello and divided the priorities into three sections: Attract and Nurture the right audience, Develop Products, and Develop the website content and infrastructure.

I’m not yet sure how to set up my opt-in and initial training, but I’ll move that question to the ASK section of this site.

Don Sturgill
    Participant

I believe I figured out a workable way to deliver the sequenced audio files interspersed by “logbooks.” Google Drive appears to be at least a short-term solution.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Don, if you have a webhost, you should be able to just upload files there using filezilla – much more secure and stable long run than google drive, and more professional – in my humble opinion 🙂

Sean

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Thanks, Sean.

Thank you, Sean. I didn’t explain that well. The audio files are on SoundCloud. The logbook form one must complete (one page, 3 brief questions) to get the next recording is on Google Forms.

I’m using Siteground as a host for my WordPress websites, and I know there are programs I could use to host the (database) questionnaires on my own site. I could, I suppose, host the mp3 files myself and provided download links… though I like the idea of having a player too.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

So the logbooks are like homework assignments between trainings?

brilliant!

great for engagement, and forces folks to spread the consumption apart –

Sean

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Thanks, Sean.

I’ve observed that most folks (me included) download info they never use. By asking for a response before moving on, I can find out who’s actually listening.

Shabbat Shalom folks. Wishing you an excellent holiday weekend.

I’m getting more excited about the potential here every day.

Don Sturgill
    Participant

I sat in on the trainings today. Powerful stuff.

How to get it all accomplished? A bite at a time.

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

Rick, Asking for a response is a great idea when you want to know who’s really doing the listening. Congratulations on keeping on moving forward. blessings, Cynthia

Don Sturgill
    Participant

I wrote a blog post yesterday and today. My plan is to keep it up and build content for my site.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Don

get that project out of the way!

then take a day off

and come back Monday raring to go

Sean

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Thank you, Sean.

Another blog post written and published today, and I’ve begun the steps for putting together an online class via Ruzuku.

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

Don,

Congratulations! Blog posts are important. That’s wonderful that you’re already putting together an online class now too.

blessings,
    Cynthia

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Thank you, Cynthia.

Another day, another post.

I need to get product development in high gear.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Don,

what’s your big goal for this week?

SEan

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 259 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.