Email Sequence Clarification

by Jenn Glidden
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize Email Sequence Clarification

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sean Mize 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Jenn,

I have about 3 main campaigns, and everyone, no matter what list or optin form they come from, goes to one of these campaigns.

but I also create a unique optin form and list for each product, that way I can send them the 1 (one) download email for that product.

But they stay on the main list.

I purge my list of non-opens from time to time – I don’t do it every 30 days, but probably should . . generally do it sporadically when I feel the list is getting bloated

Sean

Buck McDaniel
    Participant

Sean, purging non-openers in 30 days might be excessive. Maybe that’s how I lost touch with you last year.

My email is set not to allow ET to “phone home” to prevent additional spam. You are one of 5 people whose emails I always open and read, no matter what! I lost track of you last year and thought you discontinued your faith-based coaching calls. It wasn’t until last week I discovered you were still at it.

Very many people have spam-protection that prevents their emails from reporting delivery to minimize spam.

Please consider that when canning email addresses. Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water…

Jenn Glidden
    Participant

Thanks Sean!

Buck I clean my email list out of people who haven’t opened within 90 days. Cleaning it on a regular basis probably makes sense. It’s better for deliverability too, based on what I’ve heard from top email marketers.

I was off Sean’s list for a while too! Glad to be back on it.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Buck,
    thanks for your thoughts on this . .

Sean

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.