Evaluation of my Day 30 Email

by Bob Thibodeau
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Evaluation of my Day 30 Email

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bob Thibodeau 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Bob

I like it!

this should create some response, and keep folks engaged (and of course assuming it’s great content all the way through)

Sean

Bob Thibodeau
    Participant

Thanks Sean!

I emailed my list (862) last night. This morning I had one subscriber. As I logged in tonight, I had three more! So, my stats are 862 mailed. 24 opened. 4 subscribers to the “Free Membership” in 24 hours. Tomorrow, I will mail the remaining list again and see what happens. I was kind of disappointed with the open rate of only 2.8% – but a 16% subscriber rate from those that opened the emails…I’m guessing that’s not bad.

At least they are “in the daily email rotation” now. Let’s see what the future holds.

Thanks again for the inspiration and motivation!

Bob

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

so what could you mail today to continue to engage the non-engagers?

if it’s 2.8% open rate, that’s an older list, or people you don’t mail often, right?

Sean

Bob Thibodeau
    Participant

That’s correct, Sean. It’s about six months old. However, just from my daily emails, I am now up to 14 subscribers into the 30 day free membership! “Just from the daily emails!” I’m averaging 45 opens now on each email at 4.8% open rate. Still low – but showing improvement.
    I’m continuing to send daily emails, 5 days per week. The 30 day membership mails 7 days per week.

Next week, probably the Tuesday email, I’m going to offer a free e-book; reinforce it Wednesday and then “take it away” after the email on Thursday…and see if that will get some more sign ups.

I’m getting ready to schedule my first “conference call training” on Thursday…I am working on the email for that to the “the group” now. I’ll let everyone know how that goes on this page…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.