Fastest way to prove this works

by Jerry Woods
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize Fastest way to prove this works

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sean Mize 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Jerry,

Here’s the thing, if you don’t already have a list, that is going to be very very tough.

You are right, this isn’t get rich quick.

And you have the right attitude.

But frankly, without a list of people who follow you, this is going to be very, very tough.

I don’t want to say it can’t be done.

But it’s the only way I’ve ever done it.

The one way I have seen folks do it is to start at the Warrior Forum launching products, but you will likely only make $40 – $100 for the first few you do, while you are building credibility and a buyers’ list.

Sean

Marco Baldwin
    Participant

It’s hard being strapped for cash… especially when you have money making tools that’s supposed to make you money.

But there’s two ways I put money in my pocket when I had none.

The easiest was spending a few hours outlining, organizing and recording a new audio book after realizing it takes me to long to write.

Asked everyone I knew to buy my audio book… Double your money back guarantee for those I didn’t know to well.

Fast, low tech and profitable because it costs me nothing.

Even put up a squeeze page, bought solo ads and built up a small list I could offer sessions to.

100% profits went to people with bigger lists.

But I guess it’s all about what you’re willing to do.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

So that was a learning experience.

why not focus on building a self-built list instead of using solo ads . .

use lifehack, ezinearticles, and youtube (like you’ve seen me do) to drive leads to build a list.

You can also use forums.

But the key is that as long as you have to mail other people’s lists to make sales you are giving away your profit.

But if you have your own list, whatever you sell is 100% profit to you!

Sean

Marco Baldwin
    Participant

Learning experience indeed.

Building my own list and creating fast products simultaneously is one of the reasons I was interested in your program.

I just put up a…

Squeeze page

Wrote two reports (one free – one for $97). Don’t know if I should lower the price… eventhough I believe it’s worth more.

Writing three emails selling the $97 report

And now I’m making several youtube videos like you’ve suggested pointing to my Squeeze page.

Any thoughts?

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Marco,

great action taking by creating the squeeze pages!

regarding the $97 doc – what’s it worth?

what does it teach?

Sean

Marco Baldwin
    Participant

It’s worth at least $297. It’s an assessment (report) that comes with a 30 minute cratique (strategy session).

In short, it’s a report on the power of questions

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

there are 2 ways to approach this – keep the price where it is and learn to sell at that price.

but I don’t know your experience level, and the words to get people to give you $97 if they don’t know you aren’t easy to learn.

so unless you have experience selling online, I think you should price it low to get as many sales as possible and learn the business THEN raise the price to $97 or some other number, once you are experienced

Sean

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.