FB Broadcasts

by Donna Walsh
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything FB Broadcasts

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Donna Walsh 4 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Rick Smith
    Participant

Donna –

Things change so fast I can barely keep up anymore! I know what FB Live is. What’s FB Broadcast?

Donna Walsh
    Participant

Sorry, I did mean FB Live.

Donna

Rick Smith
    Participant

Ah. No I haven’t used it yet. I have access to a Udemy course on it but I’m not ready to dig into it yet. Focusing on that “ONE Thing” we talked about in the other forum. 🙂

Donna Walsh
    Participant

Rick

I have a Beauty, Health and Fitness blog at http://DIYBeautyHealthAndFitness.com.

Send me an email so I can talk to you about putting a link to your site on it….no charge of course!

Donna

Donna Walsh
    Participant

LOL Of course it would help if I gave you my email addy!

It is dwwdhq@gmail.com

🙂

Rick Smith
    Participant

Donna –

What a great offer! Thanks! I’m slowly getting my weight loss web site up to speed. You can see where it is right now if you visit http://yourpathtoweightloss.com. I’ve been working on some content videos. I’ll be starting to put those up soon. Hmmm. Lemme think about a way to reciprocate for you.

Got it! Why don’t we trade guest blog posts?

Donna Walsh
    Participant

Sounds good as I do post an article daily to my FB page for that site.

I need to spend some time adding those articles to the actual blog though.

I actually looked at your site yesterday before I made the offer. 🙂

Donna

Rick Smith
    Participant

Donna –

Aha! Checkin’ out my site surreptitiously, eh? 🙂 Just kidding of course. I actually did the same thing. That’s how I came up with the idea to trade guest blog posts. I’ll figure out how I can get you added as an author. (This is a new area for me.) I just added a task for that to my list for today. I also moved my task to get gravatars working on the site onto today’s list. I have those items on the list for today but I have some other priorities ahead of those items so I might not get to them today.

Donna Walsh
    Participant

🙂
    Sounds good.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.