FB Pages

by Donna Walsh
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything FB Pages

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Donna Walsh
    Participant

Does anyone here use FB Pages to promote their business?

I have 3, one for my IM business, one for my beauty, health and fitness site and the last for home health remedies. I have a blog for each of these where I do post the same articles.

While the number of followers I have is increasing, I really have not made a significant amount of money from any of them. Primarily I get a few Amazon sales from the health ones.

I am not getting any of those followers who have joined my IM lists and do not see that I have made any sales from that page. However, I think I need to add a button that goes to my subscription form.

Do you think I should continue with them or am I spinning my wheels? BTW it only takes me about 30 minutes a day to write the articles and paste them on all three pages.

Thanks

Don Sturgill
    Participant

My experience is that Facebook wants you to spend some money with them. Depending on the type of business, having a Page is a wise tactic. For bang from it, though, you need to use Boost Post or other types of FB promotions.

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

I’ve just put up a Facebook ad for a video post – I’m billed in GBP but this seems to get charged at around 1 cent per view.

Views have to be at least 3 seconds to trigger a charge which is slightly shorter than a YouTube ad but a lot cheaper and with a lot more targeting options. With my “massive” budget of £1 a day it’s getting a few likes and a few clicks through to an affiliate link but no sales yet (one sale every 2 – 3 weeks would break even)

Rick Smith
    Participant

Trevor –

1 cent per view is surprisingly low these days. Although I haven’t compared them, I’m betting it’s considerably lower than whatever YT is charging.

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Yes, it’s not a particularly long view (but probably longer than I see TV adverts on fast forward) and my thoughts were that it’s because it keeps people on Facebook longer plus they’ve got a lot of “inventory” available.

Donna Walsh
    Participant

I did some research and added images to half my posts but just text to the other half.

The posts with imagess got up to 30% more views. So I will need yo spend a bit more time finding and then adding images to all of my FB posts on my 3 pages.

Donna Walsh
    Participant

Sorry I meant 30 x more views, not 30% more! Which is a huge increase!

Rick Smith
    Participant

Donna –

That’s huge! 30X more views! Wow!

Donna Walsh
    Participant

Yes I was really surprised. Some of that may be because of the topic but NONE of my posts without images even came close to the number of views I received for those with images.

Rick Smith
    Participant

Wow!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.