Cynthia’s Inspirational Call: LIVE Wednesdays 2:00 pm Eastern training

by Cynthia Leighton
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Cynthia’s Inspirational Call: LIVE Wednesdays 2:00 pm Eastern training

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

AT SEAN MIZE’s SUGGESTION IN CONFERENCE CALL and today in my accountability suggesting posting here

Hey, feel sorry for me!

I AM going to do a training EVERY WEDNESDAY and I need someone to cheer me on.

Call details:

Wednesday afternoon 2:00 pm Eastern time
    phone dial in: 712 432 3148
    conference code: 103764

Since my plan is to record an Intuition Goals Exercise next, that’s what it’ll be the first time…

So if you want to make one thing really happen in your life, HELP ME by joining my call live and I’ll change your life.

I see that attendees can press 5* to ask to speak, so if you have questions, I’d be delighted to help you 1 on 1 after the training, recording that as a separate recording like Sean does.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE ?

blessings,
    Cynthia

Marion
    Participant

I would like to help you but Where ? I can’t find a link.
    Will you post one ?
    Marion

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Cynthia – couldn’t make it but hope you got some people to join you.

Marion – it looks like a phonr number to me (without the +1 US dialing code)

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

Marion and Trevor,

Thanks Marion! Thanks Trevor! Yes, Trevor’s right. It’s a US phone call. I did not think of putting the 1 + dialing code. Nope, no one but me. However! Pretending Rick was there really helped a lot. Thanks for your encouragement here. I appreciate it.

I will be there again next week. Please join me!

I’m committing to do it each week as Sean suggested, for now excepting only November 30th when I’m at a retreat during that time.

I INVITE YOU TO JOIN NEXT WEEK 🙂

blessings,
    Cynthia

Rick Smith
    Participant

Cynthia –

I have a suggestion. Actually two.

1. Repost the link here each week until people get accustomed to getting on the call. Or…
    2. Even better. Do like Sean does. Put up squeeze page and get people (including us) to sign up for the call. Again, do like Sean does and send an email each week (or whenever) with the call details. Get people in the habit of joining your call. Then you’ll be building a list.

BTW, way to take even more action! You got this!

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Congrats Cynthia – imaginary friends are good to have online – works for me when I record videos – and as Rick said, publicising each week will help – just adding each week’s call in details would probably work fine.

And if you can get one other person from this group to definitely join you, the recording of the call can then easily be a product or segment of a product in itself – have done that with Richard Mortimer (revRPM on Warrior+) although not for a while.

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

Rick and Trevor,

Wonderful ideas! As a teaser for next week, then, let me put today’s YouTube because it’s the first few minutes of today’s call plus my usual call to action to join my regular email list:

https://youtu.be/MrgrvkYTZvA

I’ll put together a new squeeze page to join a list for just the announcement of live calls. Brilliant idea!

Thanks,

blessings,
    Cynthia

Julia Stueber
    Participant

Ooooh, I would have loved to listen to it – any chance to dial in from Germany?

And a big cheer for you, well done! <3

Rick Smith
    Participant

Cynthia –

I was thinking more along the lines of offering a lead magnet to go with the squeeze page, say a free audio or video. I don’t know if people will sign up just for the calls. They might. I could be wrong. You’d have to test it.

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

Julia, Thanks! I’ve just got the one number right now. blessings, Cynthia

Rick, Thanks! That’s true. I wonder if it’s wise to have a separate list where I do not send my daily email? blessings, Cynthia

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Good work, Cynthia!

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Rick is spot on!

create a squeeze page

then send folks to the instantteleseminar page so they can dial in or listen online, whatever they want (just model what I do)

Sean

Rick Smith
    Participant

Cynthia –

IMO, you should be sending your daily emails to the list that sign up for the calls as well. In fact, why not send the call invites to your “regular” list of subscribers. The whole idea is to build the relationship. The calls do that. They make you “real.”

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

Thanks Don! Thanks Sean! Thanks Rick!

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

Here’s the squeeze page to opt in to be invited to the live trainings: http://slowselfimprovementguide.com/livecc/

Thank you for your support!

blessings,
    Cynthia

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.