Feeling more overwhelmed AFTER joining the training..

by Nemi Weeks
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize Feeling more overwhelmed AFTER joining the training..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Nemi Weeks
    Participant

Hi Sean,

Please don’t take this the wrong way, but why do I feel more overwhelmed after joining your training days ago and going through 2 sections so far, than I did prior to joining?

Here’s one example of why I’m feeling this way: I just finished answering all the questions on the Questions To Help You Dig Deep document from Section 2.

As soon as I’m done and I’ve achieved clarity, I receive an email (from you no less) about a 1,000 lesson membership site for the IM niche.

The problem is, it’s not quite in line with what I just determined my goal to be. It actually sounds better!

Should I consider that email (my coach’s email) to be a distraction or a great business model I should consider?

If the former, why are you sending them? If the latter, I have to wonder when the next one’s coming my way. Also, if the latter, why set goals?

Just trying to remain clear…

Nemi Weeks
    Participant

Sean are you still around? I’ve sent a couple of emails if you wouldn’t mind responding pleas…

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Nemi,

sorry for the confusion

you can ignore any emails that don’t say “All-Access Training Program” in the subject line –

I send them because I send daily emails, just like I teach!!!

just ignore or delete them, and do the lessons in this membership lesson by lesson and you should get much clearer fast!

Sean

Steven Hennigan
    Participant

Nemi,

Sean is absolutely right! It works just stay in the training step by step and out of your email.

Steven

Nemi Weeks
    Participant

Thanks for responding guys!

If I were to unsubscribe from the lists with those emails you suggest ignoring, would I still receive all emails pertaining to this training center membership? (it is dang near impossible FOR ME to ignore great subject lines like the ones you write and not click to open)

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, I can’t . . .

but here’s an idea . . .use them as a training tool – read them, learn from them (about 1/3 – 1/2 of the ones you should be receiving are motivating emails anyhow, and not sales emails. Then close them and consider it as if you studied a lesson and learned something new. Just know that if you are following each lesson sequentially here, you don’t need to buy anything else – on down the road when you want or need something specialized for your business, then maybe you could buy training if you need it (I buy a lot of training myself, but I consume it quickly and then make a decision to either act on it and do it, or table it.)

But one of the real keys is that I’m not in a mode of constantly looking for something new, nor am I sitting on ideas . . . I either do them or move on.

How are you coming along as you go through these lessons sequentially?

Sean

Nemi Weeks
    Participant

Thanks!

I think the lessons are helping! The lesson about becoming an expert was right on time. Right after identifying my weakness (lack of confidence that I will be able to deliver value), came the lesson about becoming an expert.

Although you suggest offering high ticket value first, I need to get my income up to $2500/month to quit my job. So I plan to do this by offering training through a membership site. I’ll offer coaching via email and daily training. I need 25 people at $97/month.

I’m almost done with the lessons. Now I have to be disciplined to take proper but consistent action.

Bob Bates
    Participant

Hi. I couldn’t help but respond to this post.

Just a suggestion, but what I have done is to
    create a folder and I put all of sean’s emails
    in this folder. Not so that I can buy anything,
    at least not for the moment, but to review the
    sales material from a copywriting standpoint.

The other stuff isn’t too shabby either:)

Bob

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Nemi,

I’m so glad to hear that it’s getting better! and you are getting ideas and getting more focused, and that is going to be huge. You must stay disciplined, and build out your business the way I am showing you – it works!

Sean

Nemi Weeks
    Participant

Bob,

That’s really good advice! I’ve started doing the same except I’m going to automate it. *sigh* I’m terrible with allowing distractions in.

Nemi Weeks
    Participant

Your reminder is right on time. Chiming in every few days to say “this works” really helps me because I’m sometimes doubtful, which is why I’m easily distracted.

I just finished my 10×10 matrix and I’m a couple of days away from completing the squeeze page.

Sean, I think I’ll be using the report, email campaign, and a 10-video step by step course I’ve already had created 1 year ago. (haven’t made income from it). I’ll create a membership site over the next week and the goal would be to earn 25 members within 4 weeks for an income that will allow me to quit my FT job. This seems to be the only way I’ll have the time to focus on the topic of my 10×10 matrix. I’m finding I barely have 1 hour daily right now.

The 2 niches are closely related (offline marketing consulting) but the funnel created for me last year, while good, isn’t AS near and dear to my heart as the concept I’ve mentally developed after joining your training.

I’d love to hear your thoughts…

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

I’m excited if only because it means you’ll have a membership up and running. Once it’s live you can add to it and make it better.,

but just get it started because once you have members coming in you can get serious about growing it and you’ll be excited about it all again

Sean

Nemi Weeks
    Participant

Hi Sean,

I have a question but want to first say that I managed to say “no” to myself twice over the last week. I have extra funds for my business and I’m trying determine how to best leverage them since my time is so limited. I inquired with 2 sellers about their DFY sales funnel services and stopped following your training for 2 days. Must…stay…off…the…WF!! I said no and decided to get back to your training (good stuff) and back to writing my squeeze pg, sales pg and ebook myself. Empowering!

Couple Questions: In 1 of the recordings under Attract Prospects in Section 2, you recommend having 200 to 300 subscribers to gauge their needs to determine what product to create. In a previous recorded training, you recommend not waiting more than a few days to create said product so the subscribers from day one don’t feel spammed.

My first question is how do you recommend getting subscribers with out having a product first?

Second, how do you recommend getting such a high volume in a very short timeframe (so as to not go too long before introducing the product they desire)?

Would one need to start this entire process with only a squeeze page that offers something free but non-– specific and perhaps $500 to attract 200 quick prospects?

I was about 65% completed with my e-book when I reached the recording that suggests finding the need first. I guess I’m trying to figure out which should come first to waste the least amount of time: the chicken or the egg?

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Nemi,

In the long run, it doesn’t matter, so you can look at some of those things as ideas, not must- haves

at this point, I would continue your momentum with the book, and finish it, then add to it once you have subscribers and they tell you their needs.

And alongside, focus on building your list – be sure to go through the list building lessons

kudos on keeping your money in your pocket and continuing to work – you don’t need more training!

Sean

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.