Help with finalizing topic

by Steven Hennigan
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize Help with finalizing topic

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Steven Hennigan
    Participant

I would like to focus on Saving marriages from divorce. Saving my own marriage gives me some real personal insight and a heart for the deep need and pain points; however I’m not sure if I should focus on just saving the marriage or go broad into relationships. My thoughts are if I focus on saving the marriage, I might run out of content or ideas.

Do you recommend going into such a niche as a newbie? If so, what are your thoughts on finalizing my topic and standing out as a beginner amongst the competition? Doing research, I have found many products and services mainly dominated by doctors and counselors. How do I position myself in a market like this with simply just “a personal experience” and some research?

Thanks
    Steven

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Steven,

you won’t run out of topics –

the tighter you niche down, the easier to target and frankly, write targeted emails, build relationships and ultimately make money.

I think that an angle of “this is what works in real life, I had trouble in my marriage, this is what we did” can be very powerful – a lot of folks don’t want to go to a traditional counselor anyhow.

I think the personalized angle can be huge . . and you can always recommend some of the professionals in an affiliate type of way as well, so your members get the best of both worlds

Sean

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.