How can I ask the questions?

by Ley Gal
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize How can I ask the questions?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ley Gal 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Buck McDaniel
    Participant

Hello, Ley Gal,

Do you have a product to sell yet?

I don’t know how much you know about your niche, so I am treating this like you are a beginner, but you can adapt it according to your expertise.

First, you create a product something like “X secrets everyone in this niche needs to know” or some mystery they want to sign up to learn the answer. In weight loss, a big magnet seems to be “X foods that help you melt fat away.” or “X foods to avoid to lose weight.”

Now, if you have a product, when you get their email, direct them to the sales page. If you don’t have a product, then, send them followup emails that say more about whatever your report said. Then, after a few, 5-7 emails, tell them, “Now, I want to hear from you. What do you want to know more about? How can I continue to help you?” (rephrase it to your situation.)

That’s my two cents. Sean will eventually be here and give you better information.

Ley Gal
    Participant

Thanks Buck.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Buck,

you are spot on.

Ley, unfortunately, you have to start somewhere – and before you have a list, you have to guess some.

go through the lessons, create a squeeze and start telling people about it – that will build your initial list

Sean

Ley Gal
    Participant

ok thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.