How fast can I install a sales funnel from a PLR product? – Put to the test!

by Buck McDaniel
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything How fast can I install a sales funnel from a PLR product? – Put to the test!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Rick Smith 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Rick Smith
    Participant

Buck –

Great case study.

Mark Rhodes
    Participant

Thanks, Buck. Very encouraging that you didn’t let the problems stop you.

Mark

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Great example of just taking action and making it happen!

Sean

Buck I really enjoyed reading through your experiences. Your case study proves that sometimes the best thing is just to get on with it.

Thank you for sharing

Chris

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Buck (and everyone)

the thing is, any time you do something the first time it takes 5x – 10x as long as if you’ve done it 50 times.

it takes me about an hour to completely route a full sales funnel, with multiple OTOs, all payment buttons, optin forms, everything – but it used to take 2 days.

And when you do the same thing 20 times, you have to search for the right button, your fingers just know where to go on the keyboard –
    Sean

Rick Smith
    Participant

Sean –

I can definitely attest to the truth of this fact. It took me forever to create the mind map for lesson 1 on my membership site. (I didn’t use a mind map for the intro lesson.) The second mind map took less time. I suspect the third (and subsequent) mind maps will take less time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.