How To Have 2 "Overnight" $50 Sale In 3.5 Months?

by Keye Wu Wu
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything How To Have 2 "Overnight" $50 Sale In 3.5 Months?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keye Wu Wu
    Participant

Okay.

Doesn’t it sound like the headlines of those “brand new programs” that promise you to get to 10k/month in just 90 days?

LOL.

Here’s the mind blowing TRUTH of what I’am experiencing right now.

In the past 48 hours after I put up my salesletter and launched a few autoresponder “Launch” emails, I woke up this morning and discovered that there were TWO people purchasing the $50 product I had newly created.

I WAS STUNNED, my VERY FIRST REAL LIFE INFORMATION PRODUCT SALES in an UNCHARTED marketplace in my country!!!

A couple of notes YOU need to know to make this more shocking:

#1 I am relying SOLELY on Youtube Traffic
    – Right now I have 283 subscribers • 19,504 views and 98 Videos. I post a brand new EVERY SINGLE DAY. Audience is growing unexpectedly crazy.

#2 Not until 2 weeks ago did I started creating my 1st PRODUCT and writing Autoresponder EMAILS.
    But the first 10 days (around 6-8 emails) were mostly VALUE, teaching extra stuff that’s not in Youtube, while “priming” the idea that people at some point may want to purchase things.

Alright, that’s the “overnight” success you normally see in the media, and people associate that success is easy.

Well, it’s damn NOT.

I consider myself as VERY LUCKY right now because
    #1 I literally am venturing into an uncharted area where NO ONE is doing info products in my country
    #2 I am surprised that my YouTube channel is EXPLODING (given I post 1 new video a day), and my audience LOVE my content
    #3 I am really grateful because I didn’t foresee such a “fast” sale

But honestly, there’s a SHOOT ton of background work that I have been doing DAILY since mid Dec 2016, the point when I decided to “abandon” what’s not working during the period of May2016-Dec-2016 and literally started from scratch.

There’s still A TON I need to test and experiment, but such small wins (i.e. predominately DAILY ACTIONS I TOOK and receiving non-monetary satisfaction) are just wonderful.

ANYWAY.

I hope this give you guys some inspiration and energy to continue DOMINATE YOUR PATHS, and turn your vision into reality by DAILY ACTIONS.

I will just copy and paste this post in my “Daily Hustle Log” for future reference.

All the best and Keep HUSTLING. 🙂

– Keye

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Nice work – congrats!

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Good for you, Keye. What’s the channel? Let us take a look at your work.

Keye Wu Wu
    Participant

Thanks Trevor.

Here you go Don: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNCwcNnkhHviS0xyJHbhX2Q

They are catered for Cantonese-speaking audience, topics mainly focus on dating right now, sometimes also include success and self-development topics.

Cheers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.