John Antaya's Accountability

by John Antaya Antaya
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability John Antaya's Accountability

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John Antaya Antaya
    Participant

I would like to say HELLO to everyone. I guess my biggest problem was that there seemed to be too many shiny objects and always thought that the next one would be better and give me what I needed. Unfortunately that wasn’t so until I got here. I’ve already made a lot of changes and am taking the right type of action now in the right direction and I have to Thank Sean for that.

I also would like to wish all here great success on your en devours not only with this 6 week course but from here on and looking to hopefully work with all of you in your success.

John
    “Always Striving To Help Others”

Donna Walsh
    Participant

Hi John

Welcome! Glad you have joined us.

Donna

Rick Smith
    Participant

John –

Welcome! Like you, I’ve learned that the next BSO doesn’t hold the key to my success. I’ve also learned that if I implement only part of what Sean suggests I’ll be able to proceed farther than I ever have. The more I implement the better I’ll do. I’m living proof of that.

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

John,

Welcome! I’m taking it one slow step at a time.

blessings,
    Cynthia

John Antaya Antaya
    Participant

Yesterday I reviewed
    Day 9 – Entrepreneurial Action – Advanced and even typed it out. Now I have to admit that this particular lesson was a real eye opener for anyone who would like to be succeed as an entrepreneur. When Sean said that this was going to be a crash course where you needed to push yourself, well! he was right but I have a smile on my face and raring to go.

John
    “Always Striving To Help Others”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.