Kindle For List Building

by Donna Walsh
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Kindle For List Building

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Donna Walsh 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Rick Smith
    Participant

Donna –

I’m not. Not yet anyway. Focused on Sean’s YouTube right now. Sean has talked before about using Kindle books to drive traffic.

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Not done it myself but remember from some courses a while back that people were putting bonuses in Kindle books (often early on so they’d show in Look Inside) with a link to an opt-in page.

I’ve also seen free & paid Kindle books that act as lead magnets – I know that some of Steve Pavlina’s books work that way.

And there’s also the method described in John Locke’s How I Sold 1 Million eBooks in 5 Months that’s based around his fiction books (executive summary: write a series aimed at a target audience, build up an audience)

Kindle is crowded – usual rules apply of keywords in title/subtitle, decent description, etc.

Donna Walsh
    Participant

Thanks Rick and Trevor.

I do have a client that uses a cheap Kindle book (less than $10) to get consultation clients and does quite well. So that is why I am considering it.

Rick Smith
    Participant

Donna –

I’d be interested to know how it goes.

Donna Walsh
    Participant

I will keep you informed. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.