Limiting the Amount of members

by Toni Nelson
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize Limiting the Amount of members

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Toni Nelson
    Participant

In my sales letter for the Photo Hub Club I mention there are free sites out there to get images but more and more people are using those sites. With the images they get from me (an award winning photographer/videographer) as a member are my own images and they are not to be found anywhere else. Someone suggested I limit the membership to make people understand that the photo quote images they receive are not flooding the marketing place. If I did that I was thinking of limiting it to 500 (maybe 700). There are over 1 billion active websites world wide. I know you are going to say it’s my choice but before I officially launch I would like your thoughts. If I do limit the membership I can always open a new section of the Photo Hub Club for new members with different photos. I have literally thousands of photos and I am always out and about taking more so I don’t have a problem with that. Bottom line: limit and if so what amount sounds like a plan. FYI I have one person who I know in the IM space who wants to be an affiliate for this.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Toni,

personally, I wouldn’t limit it, I don’t believe it’s worth the hassle

if it takes off, you can always create different sets and THEN limit it – once you HAVE 1000 clients – but remember 90% of people who buy never use it, and those only use maybe 10% of it – so it would take maybe 100,000 members before you would see any kind of saturation

Sean

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.