Mailing List Goals

by Christopher Collings
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Mailing List Goals

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

I’ve set my sights on getting to 1,000 subscribers a month by the end of February.

What are your thoughts or experiences regarding building a prospect list? Is that figure too high, or is it too low?

I know the training says it’s doable, but looking for regular members feedback

Cheers In Advance

Chris

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

That’s very much a “how long is a piece of string” question.

Sean’s got some training on getting 1000 subscribers in a month – well worth a listen.

Personally, I prefer a buyers list even if it’s smaller than a freebie seekers list but both can work nicely so long as your messages resonate with them.

Get a few ducks in a row – squeeze page with signup button, gift & first autoresponder message is enough – then start testing the various methods Sean suggests and use the time when you’ve got less subscribers to adjust other things.

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Your subscriber rate will depend on your qualified traffic numbers, your offer, and how you present the offer, Christopher.

Like Trevor said… how long is a piece of string?

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Chris

I assume you have a strong squeeze page, a strong giveaway item, and a solid 5 day email campaign, right?

Sean

Sorry for the late reply, for some reason I’m not getting notifications.

Cheers Trevor, yes I’ve listened to that training. I really like the way it’s about breaking things down to a daily target. Concentrating on a daily target of 33 is a lot easier than aiming for 1000.

Cheers Don, I’m just wondering what’s typical for fellow members of the group.

Yes Sean working on that at present. Not sure about strength of the initial squeeze page, but something to tinker with.

Cheers for all the help

Chris

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Chris – check your spam folder – I had to tell Gmail not to wrongly filter notifications and it’s behaved after I did that.

Yeah I thought of that trevor, however, there are no notifications there. Technology eh 🙂

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Yup – who’d trust computers let alone run a business that used them?!

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Christopher… for notifications, remember you must Subscribe (above right button) or choose Notify me (below left checkbox).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.