Mark Rhodes – Accountability

by Mark Rhodes
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Mark Rhodes – Accountability

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Mark Rhodes
    Participant

1. I signed up for the Everything IM training/coaching on the 22nd.

2. On the 23rd, I went through the Goal Furnace and created a mind map with the results. I can post the details later.

3. On the 24th, I decided to go through all the forums while the number of posts was still small. Then I can check just on the updates each day. Also, I want to get to know people in the group.

4. I’ll finish going through the coaching forum today and continue with the Blueprint Your Business.

5. I thought it wise to get my accountability posts going. This is a good idea and somewhat difficult for me.

Mark

Mark Rhodes
    Participant

Yesterday –

I got all the way through the forums so that I can keep up easily day-to-day now. 4-5 hours.

I didn’t even check my email until 1030pm. That’s a little bit difficult, but I’m really trying to focus on this material. A sick client actually needed my attention, but it all worked out.

Family time, 3 hours: Wife and son at home. Daughter-in-law via FaceTime.

3 hours of coaching the high school pitchers. Keeps me young. Well, and I love it and the kids.

Mark Rhodes
    Participant

Yesterday –

Started on the Business Blueprint.

Site maintenance – My main site got hit by forum spammers.

Family time with wife and son.

Mark Rhodes
    Participant

Worked a little more on the Business Blueprint.

Site maintenance – blocked some forum spammers. Russian email addresses and Nigerian links in their messages. Looks like I succeeded.

Sent symptom analysis and lab results to one of my clients (patients) yesterday. Phone consultation with her and her husband this morning. Put together her protocol to email to her tomorrow. She is really sick, so helping her is a combo of a little bit of stress and a lot of satisfaction. From a business point of view, easy money. From a personal point of view, my goal is to see people healed and walking in health. One of these appointments per day would be just right.

Listened to Sean’s excellent message (Fantasy to Reality) this morning.

Family time with wife and son at home, son in another state by phone, and FaceTime with daughter in another state.

Signed up to be an affiliate for 4 health summits. Sent those affiliate links to a doctor friend of mine who will sign up for at least a couple of those.

***Anyone in the health niche might consider getting affiliate links to those summits. They are very popular right now.***

3 hours as a pitching coach for the high school.

I got contacted today by the man who runs the affiliate program for one of the big health summit networks. He found me on one of my sites that I have not touched in ages! He wants to talk to me tomorrow. It could be something small, but I’m hoping to be a guest speaker someday. Maybe this time around. 🙂

Mark

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

You seem really clear on your purpose and how you help people. That’s wonderful!

Congratulations on helping your sick client, and on your connecting as an affiliate.

blessings,
    Cynthia Ann Leighton

Mark Rhodes
    Participant

Thanks, Cynthia. Yes, I am clear about 90% of the time. I struggle over a couple of areas and have for 20 years. I’ll try to explain it in a few days when I update “Blueprint Your Business” (weaknesses).

I heard from my sick client today. She sounded LOTS better. My job much of the time is just to listen. I’m a very calm person, and people who call me in a panic usually have some calmness rub off.

Today –

I got the best possible outcome on the phone call with the man who runs the affiliate program at Health Talks Online. He wants me on the list for guest speakers. Their average summit has 50,000 – 60,000 registrants. Their big ones are two or three times that. The “pay” for speakers is exposure.

On the other hand, the “pay” for affiliates is 40-50% commissions…anyone in the health niche could list past summits in your store and future ones to your list. I’m just learning all about this myself. My friend ordered one, so I made $26.80 today.

Anyway, with daughter and grandson here most of the day, it wasn’t much of a business day. I did get that short call from yesterday’s patient. And I got a message from a friend who got diagnosed with a Helicobacter pylori infection and wants a natural solution. I’ll call him over the weekend.

I should get a few hours in on the Blueprint each day now until I get it done.

Accountability posting keeps me on my toes, helps me realize how little or how much I get done in a day. It also reminds me how family is such a high priority for me. Tomorrow, we’ll see another son, daughter-in-law, toddler, and the next one due in June.

Thanks for making accountability a key part of the coaching program, Sean.

Mark

Mark Rhodes
    Participant

Today and yesterday –

Worked on protocol for my friend (parasite and acid reflux). Worked on updated symptom patterns and protocol for my patient. Billed for consultations ($420).

Updated website with research links.

Business meeting with wife.

Visited son and family for early Mother’s Day.

Trying to get back on track with the the Blueprint.

Mark Rhodes
    Participant

Today –

Finished protocols. Billed for supplements ($235).

Added affiliate links to Health Summits on my home page.

Family time.

2 hours on the Blueprint.

Mark Rhodes
    Participant

Yesterday –

Ordered supplements for two clients. Was able to get all drop shipped. Saves me the trouble of handling product.

Signed up for another health summit affiliate program.

Family time.

2 hours on the Blueprint. I’m taking it seriously, so it takes time.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Mark,

want to touch base . . I notice you haven’t posted in a few days, want to see how progress is coming . .

Sean

Ley Gal
    Participant

Hi Mark

I can read you are a doctor in the real world,
    this is a very big goal to help people.

It is inspirational that someone can go online
    and make things different to help others.

Good luck with all you efforts.

Ley

Mark Rhodes
    Participant

Hey,

Thank you both for touching base with me! Yes, Ley, I’m a doctor but a very different kind of doctor.

Progress: I got out of rhythm in the last few days. Company at the end of last week, and a weekend trip to see my 95-year-old mom. She needs help with chores but is still at home! She has only the tiniest hint at what I do for “work.”

Anyway, Blueprint, blog post, planning, research links, touching base with one of my mentors and a great friend.

I woke up Sunday with an idea to add as a value-packed service to my subscribers. Something besides supplements, testing, and consultations. It’s something we have done in person, but I think I can offer it online without too much trouble. I’ll try to describe it here…

1. My wife (Marty) and I are old enough to act as virtual parents to lots of people besides our own bio-kids.
    2. Lots of people suffer from not receiving their parents’ full support/validation/legitimization. What they are missing is their father’s blessing or their mother’s blessing. And it affects their health, their productivity, and many other aspects of their lives.
    3. On Sunday, Marty even asked if she could give the pastor a mother’s blessing. That is, to stand in for his mom and speak good things into his life. It was right after the Mother’s Day service. Anyway, I think he loved it.
    4. We’ve done this for our married kids at their weddings, a “virtual” daughter at her wedding, and in classroom settings.
    5. We were on the receiving end about a decade ago. A woman about 20 years older than me stood in for my mom, and the result was very significant.
    6. The spiritual impact can be amazing and can change lives forever.
    7. I think I can do a Father’s Blessing in a webinar format.

Feedback welcome. 🙂

Mark

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Mark,

What a great concept!

I think one challenge will be calling out those who need it . . . so likely something that is a secondary sale – something where once folks trust you, THEN you can explain and offer it

Sean

Mark Rhodes
    Participant

It won’t be up front. I think I’ll do it every few months after some other webinars have been established. A few years ago, I taught “Health and Healing” weekly for six months (locally, in person). Marty and I did our blessings to the class at maybe the four-month mark when the people knew they could trust us. On a shorter class with college students, we did it as the finale.

Mark

Mark Rhodes
    Participant

In the last few days –

Research links posted – I also read lots to keep at the forefront of what I do.
    Working with patients.
    Chainsaw work – bucking up some logs for next winter. Arms and hands not too functional for computer work afterwards!!

I listened to Sean’s 1000 subscriber audio three times yesterday. That helped me rearrange some of my priorities on how to reach people. Years ago, I had consistent success with forum marketing. The ROI was OK. About $25/hour. OK, but not stupendous. But I’m so much better at what I offer these days, and I have higher-ticket offerings.

Mark

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.