Merry Christmas

by Christopher Collings
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Merry Christmas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just want to wish fellow action takers a merry Christmas. I’m pretty sure Sean will agree with my partners choice of my main present 🙂

https://www.amazon.co.uk/One-Thing-Surprisingly-Extraordinary-Results/dp/1848549245

Rick Smith
    Participant

Chris –

Merry Christmas to you, too! Your partner has excellent taste in their choice for your main present! I look forward to hearing what you think of it. Yesterday I was going over some audio notes from a few weeks ago. In those notes I laid out some questions for myself about my 2017 planning. One of my questions to myself was about possibly reading “The ONE Thing” again. I’m seriously considering doing exactly that. We could start a discussion thread right here and discuss what strikes us about each chapter as we go through it. Just a thought.

Yeah you mentioned the book to me a few days ago, so I put it at the top of my Christmas list. I’m looking forward to going through it and think it would be a great idea to compare notes with you Rick.

Rick Smith
    Participant

Chris –

I remember recommending the book to you. Smart choice to put it at the top of Christmas list. I’d love to compare notes when you’re ready to do that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.