These are the steps to reach my goal:
1. Website prep work
-Theme and site layout
-Create main pages
2. Listbuilding/Prospecting Prep Work
-AWeber list setup
3. Product Creation- Product One
-Finish recording all modules
-Write Product Sales Page
-Create Thank You/Download Page
4. Coaching Program
-Write Coaching Sales Page
-Outline Coaching Program
-Create Welcome Page
-Setup Coaching Program AWeber List
5. Create 5-10 email A/R Sequence with multimedia messages- mix of text emails, youtube videos, pdf, and audios.
6. Ongoing Content Creation 3-5 each per week
7. Weekly Conference Call (Begin in 2 weeks)
Product/Course creation Possibilities:
-Complete Home Study (Based on Recorded Coaching Lessons)
-Deeper Course (adding meat to introductory course)
-Book(s) (e or hardcopy) of courses in written form
-Individual topics mini-courses
-Personalized mentoring for specific clients
Update: I was sick for most of the last week, so I got less done than I intended. I did get the following accomplished.
1. Wrote two new posts.
2. Recorded 3 videos.
3. Continued site configuration and page building.
4. New Squeeze page draft.
Thanks, Sean. I thought it was okay, but it may have just been my normal browser. I condensed it a bit by changing fonts. I tested it on explorer, firefox, and chrome and it appears to be above the fold (at least on a 15″ laptop!)