Niche Selection

by Don Sturgill
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize Niche Selection

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sean Mize 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Don,

there is no easy answer

but one thing is for sure: if every day you are doing something new, you will never build anything

imagine if Steve Jobs had built a new company every year instead of building up one great company

Sean

Don Sturgill
    Participant

I worked back through the lessons, Sean, and listened/re-listened to more of your talks.

The choice seems obvious. All arrows point to firing up an eBook Dojo to focus on writing, publishing, and promoting.

How about I just stop looking and start building?

It’s like pushups… there ain’t nothing wrong with the idea, and I have access to everything I need to do it.

Buck McDaniel
    Participant

Hi, Don, I really understand your situation. I’ve been there and I work through it everyday.

I have so many things started it’s like having a dozen bosses demanding I do something different everyday.

I had to regroup and reorganize and prioritize my focus. I almost want to cry when I let something else go.

It is certainly more profitable to work on only one business than several at one time. The question I have for myself is, which one do I work on?

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Seems to me, Buck, there’s no wrong answer. Any one of my projects could fly… but not without focus. I’ll bet it’s the same for you.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Better to have one fly by relentless focus than 10 die from relentless distraction –

Sean

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.