Re: Brand New Ebook: Discover the Secret to Doubling Your Email Campaign Convers

by Buck McDaniel
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize Re: Brand New Ebook: Discover the Secret to Doubling Your Email Campaign Convers

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sean Mize 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Buck,

no worries, and I hope it does become a hot topic!

so . . . for advice on it – I’m not expert, and one of the keys to my success is I find easy solutions and don’t spend too much time on something past what’s necessary

so . . .for me, dropping leads after no opens or clicks after 30 days works well for me and keeps my deliverability decent.

that alone should keep google from feeling as though I’m sending spam (which is what they are after, my best guess)

Sean

Buck McDaniel
    Participant

I took a day off from my scheduled work to research this issue with Google slapping the inbox.

My plan was to organize the material and create a WSO. After getting it organized and somewhat outlined, I decided it is more work than I expected and it will take me from my current projects too long.

I still think it is important for everyone to learn, so I decided to share it here.
    After looking at the title of this thread, I think it is better if I create a new thread instead.

So, look for “Get Your Email Delivered” in the Ask Anything forum.

Thank you,
    Buck

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

an idea:

a new email address

if that doesn’t work, and new autoresponder company

or at least ask them what you can do to fix it, if that doesn’t work, take action fast, you are losing your list fast

Sean

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.