Remcy's Accountability

by Remcy Mongrue
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Remcy's Accountability

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    Remcy Mongrue
    Participant

I watched the intro video and read lessons 1-4 of the Goal Furnace. I was also involved in a previous membership from Sean Mize about a year ago and during that time I developed my membership website although I went through a lot of struggle setting it up. My membership website is pretty much 80% complete at this point so going through this training is just empowering me more for promoting my membership website which I plan on doing either late this month or sometime next month. Everything that I visualized in my membership website since last year (around the same time) has come to pass the only thing I’m missing are the people but i have not promoted so no one outside 1 friend knows about it. Being a apart of this program gets me very excited it is what I look forward to before doing my 9-5 job and also pushes me to not give up on my dream of having a flourishing membership website. I am going to re-read the Goal Furnace training 1-4 as well as listen to the entrepreneurial part. Sean Mize you are one of my idols when my business blooms you will be one of the people I recognize/thank/grateful for being in contact with.

Here’s to wishing everyone the best and good luck.

Remcy Mongrue
    Participant

ok so i read 5-10 of the goal furnace and listened to the entrepreneurial mindset again. I am in the process of setting up my e-mail form with amplifire. I have reworked my membership content. I plan on having being 6 weeks ahead of my members before promotion. Next on to step 2. that is all for now back to my 9-5 job.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Remcy,

Welcome and glad to have you here! You CAN take your membership to the next level, get it rocking, and tell people about it!

Sean

Remcy Mongrue
    Participant

Today I went through my weekly content training again and read 1-4 of part 2 . That’s all for now. Busy day ahead but I’m off tomorrow!!!

Remcy Mongrue
    Participant

ok my day off today. I made my 3rd weekly membership content so now i will be three weeks ahead of the members when I promote. I’m going to work on the 4th weekly membership content tomorrow. I listened to Sean Mize’s =>The “Meat and Potatoes of the $5k Business Model”. I created a new page on my website for accountability. I like this idea of holding myself accountable and I’m going to implement this into my website along with my own version of task’s and a progress bar for weekly members.A very productive day today but I believe I can do better tomorrow.

Remcy Mongrue
    Participant

read through 1-5 of the blueprint to your business. I made weeks 3 and 4 of the membership content. I may create week 5 by the end of this week Not sure. I listened to todays training of the blueprint of the 10k model. Next I’m going to create a stand alone product for sale and something for the e-mail that will entice viewers to come to my website. I notice that I am really good at combining different things so I’m going to start brainstorming

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Remcy

I’m proud of you creating your membership content so far out already!

how is the rest of your funnel coming along?

Sean

Remcy Mongrue
    Participant

Thank You Sean. I’m using ampilifire for my e-mail campaign but I have not created a product for it yet. I know that I have a talent for combining different subjects and making a new subject out of the combination. I want to create an audio product on the importance of a subject and a number associated with it. “Like the 7 principles of _____”. My plan is to create an audio that people can listen to over again to help them in this “rush hour world”. that will be my $11.99 product that I would put on my website as a stand alone product or maybe as something to put in the email campaign. I remember though you saying that we should offer something free so I’m thinking of creating another self-improvement product (out of a combination of course) to put in my e-mail campaign. In fact I think that I just thought of it as a conception right now. Man that’s crazy. The concept will be a video series of association combining things that we use everyday or something I can show people how to create a long with advice on how to do something. Not sure what the something is. An example of what I am talking about is like taking a dominoe piece and putting up one piece a day on a table and then at the same time engaging in some self-improvement exercise and associating the two together. Today I am in the process of creating concepts for the stand alone/email campaign products. I read 6-8 of section 2 blueprint business. And i listened to Day 3 Traits of entrepreneurs I currently listen to the same audio for 3 days before going on to the next one. back to my 2-11 job today I’m off on friday

Rick Smith
    Participant

Remcy –

You have some very interesting ideas. And thanks for the reminder about listening to audios multiple times. I used to do that. I don’t know why I’ve gotten away from that. But, even though I haven’t listened to Sean’s audios like you are, I have a lot of his audios. And since Sean is so good at presenting his concepts many times in many different ways (to drill those concepts into my hard head 🙂 ), it’s like listening to some of the audios multiple times.

I’ve heard many of the concepts enough times that I can repeat them from memory. For example, here’s the core four: expert presence/daily content, daily email, one to six products, and coaching program/membership site. I don’t know that they’re necessarily in any order. I’m currently working on the coaching program/membership site and really the one to six products at the same time. That’s because once I’m done with my membership lessons I’ll have at least one product. Maybe more.

Remcy Mongrue
    Participant

thanks for the reply Rick, yeah i try to listen to the audio 3 times before going on to the next one. what niche are you developing your business in? I’m going towards the self-improvement niche since that is where I come up with the most creative ideas/solutions. Not much done today because i had to drive and take care of a few errands. I am setting up the plan for promotion of my website so from now on i’m going to be focused like a hawk putting in even more work on my days off. well that’s all for now gotta go to work.

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

Remcy, Wow! Congratulations on getting your membership together. blessings, Cynthia

Remcy Mongrue
    Participant

thanks cynthia I’m still working on refining the membership content. not much was achieved today just one of those days where i don’t feel i did as good as i could have. Tomorrow is a new chance to start all over again though!

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

Remcy,

Refining the membership content is important.

Some days, it simply is what it is. Celebrate that you made the effort — and that you’re building a habit of making the effort.

blessings,
    Cynthia

Remcy Mongrue
    Participant

thank you cynthia I had to read your comment again as today is also a day in which I did not accomplish much. However when I look at how far I have come I am proud of myself. AS far as the concept of my membership website (A self-improvement website teaching 4 specific ideas mixed with social elements) that part is already done. I still want to brainstorm my idea for the stand alone products. I already have a plan for promoting and getting traffic but I can’t implement it until I get those products down and the website has to be refined just a bit. I have registered for Sean Mize’s training this wednesday though so that’s something to look forward to. Well off to my 9-5 job yet again.

Rick Smith
    Participant

Remcy –

Seeing all you have accomplished in a short period of time is an inspiration to me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.