Rick's 90 Day Goal

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Rick's 90 Day Goal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rick Smith
    Participant

On Saturday, 10/1, Sean sent an email that challenged us to create a 90 day goal that we could accomplish between now and the end of the year. Then he challenged us to post it here so we could be accountable to ourselves and to each other. So I’ll dive in. 🙂 My 90 day goal has three parts (this doesn’t include my goal for October although I actually have to complete the October goal first).

1. Complete all remaining lessons for my membership site and get them posted.
    2. Begin creating daily content to start getting my expert presence in place so I can start getting some subscribers and making some sales.
    3. Get my first standalone product created. This isn’t quite as ambitious as it sounds. I’ll already have 90% of the content created because I will have created all my membership lessons by that point.

I probably won’t begin posting accountability on this goal until I complete my October goal since completing that goal is a prerequisite to completing this goal.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

How close are you to finishing October’s goal?

Sean

Rick Smith
    Participant

Sean –

I’m probably close to half way done with October’s goal. I’ve got to ramp it up to make it. I knew that I had to plan around being out for seven days. That’s not the issue. The issue is the time I lost due to the issues I had with bbPress and the fact that it simply takes longer to do some things (most things?) than I planned. I’m working at getting better with project estimating (you’d think I’d be great at it since my day job is software development).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.