Running A Challenge

by Toni Nelson
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize Running A Challenge

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sean Mize 5 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Toni,

I’m not following the sequence –

is it instagram –> optin –> emails –> sign up?

Sean

Toni Nelson
    Participant

I’m going to have a “sales” page. The challenge will be free and will start on a specific date. I was debating on whether to have them simply sign up and drip the content via emails/videos or have them register as a free member and drip the content that way. The more I think about it the more I think I will send it out via emails even if I direct them to a video I create each day where they have to use a password to view it. Maybe I’ll set up a Facebook group to get more people interested in the challenge. That seems to be working really well for a lot of people. After the challenge is over I’ll use it as a visual marketing group.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Toni,

I like using email for non-members, and only have paying members as members – instead of having free members.

It keeps the site a lot cleaner, and allows you to have more control over the non-members – meaning if they aren’t opening emails, you can simply delete them from your AR service

Sean

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.