Sean's Latest Email

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Sean's Latest Email

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rick Smith
    Participant

Does anyone else get Sean’s emails and think “I bet I could do that. What would it take for me to do that?” I did that just today with Sean’s latest email. But then the negative voices started. “How can you do that? You’re not ready for that yet. You still don’t have your membership site done.” And on and on. Good thing I haven’t continued listening to the voices. If I had, I wouldn’t have gotten as far as I have in the last few months. Here’s the link to Sean’s letter. What are your thoughts?

http://anyonecancoach.com/vault/million/milliondollaryear.htm?inf_contact_key=b9338fb26a023a9e0dc4b41515b463c164cbb61d2fd797139368bbb89538e134

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Mindset is important (and profitable, ask Tony Robbins!) but doing things is often a good way to cure the negative thoughts as we find out those scary things aren’t as scary in real life 🙂

Keeping at it and following advice like the things in Sean’s email is good.

Personally I’m finding the accountability section is helping a lot as well and judging by quite a few others (including you) using the section it’s helping quite a few of us.

Rick Smith
    Participant

Trevor –

I’d say I can attribute my results since last June directly to two things (I’d say they’re of equal importance):

1. Focusing on my ONE Thing for the day and working on that before I do anything else. I do this 99% of the time now.
    2. Posting in the accountability section.

Bud Evans
    Participant

I believe that this is doable. I am starting out with the $5000 per month goal and then will scale it up.

Rick Smith
    Participant

Bud –

That’s a great way to do it.

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

Rick,

Yep! I did that once upon a time before for a business partner, so I know there’s something in me that can do it for me.

blessings,
    Cynthia

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.