Sean's New Training – Cutting Edge Membership

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Sean's New Training – Cutting Edge Membership

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sean Mize 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Rick very interesting insight in the post you just wrote 🙂

Sean

Rick Smith
    Participant

Sean –

While I was running today I was thinking about what you posted. I posted my original post as somewhat of an offhand remark. However, I thought it about during my run. It seems that there were more levels to this than I thought.

1. Of course there’s my initial statement about you being good about getting me to pull out my wallet.
    2. And of course there’s my statement “how could I go wrong for less than $10?” And of course that’s true.
    3. I’ve been through a lot of your material over the last couple of years. I know how good it is. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a bad training. Not one.
    4. I workout anywhere from 2 – 3 hours per week. I go through a lot of audios during my workouts. So I’m always looking for more good material to feed the “machine.”
    5. I’m building a membership site so it interested me when I saw that you were building a “cutting edge membership” site.
    6. Dan Kennedy has what he calls “look over my shoulder” programs. I’m sure you know what he charges for those programs. If you don’t, I’ll tell you. They’re not $7.46 or whatever I paid. GKIC charges hundreds at a minimum for those programs. So paying $7.46 for the opportunity to watch you build a membership site was a killer deal.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

So when you put all that together, what can you deduce – or reverse engineer – about how to create great offers that people WANT to buy?

Sean

Rick Smith
    Participant

Sean –

Hmmm. Good question. I’m gonna hafta think about it.

Rick Smith
    Participant

Sean –

I’ve done thinking about this and I got some insights on the matter.

1. First off, it’s clear that you know your niche very, very well. By knowing the market so well you can offer products that they want to buy. So my first insight is that I have to be so dialed into my my niche that I know what they want to buy. And if I don’t know what they want to buy, the Sean Mize legendary “I Need Your Help” email is in order.

2. My second insight is that I should price at least some of my products at no brainer pricing. IOW, people would be crazy not to buy.

3. My third insight comes from an email you sent on Monday. The KEY to having people buy from you again and again is that they learn from you when they buy once – then they WANT to learn again and again.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

and one key to people wanting to buy again and again is that you have to deliver each time – if someone learns from me today and I change his / her life – then she wants to buy again next week

Sean

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.