While I was running today I was thinking about what you posted. I posted my original post as somewhat of an offhand remark. However, I thought it about during my run. It seems that there were more levels to this than I thought.
1. Of course there’s my initial statement about you being good about getting me to pull out my wallet.
2. And of course there’s my statement “how could I go wrong for less than $10?” And of course that’s true.
3. I’ve been through a lot of your material over the last couple of years. I know how good it is. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a bad training. Not one.
4. I workout anywhere from 2 – 3 hours per week. I go through a lot of audios during my workouts. So I’m always looking for more good material to feed the “machine.”
5. I’m building a membership site so it interested me when I saw that you were building a “cutting edge membership” site.
6. Dan Kennedy has what he calls “look over my shoulder” programs. I’m sure you know what he charges for those programs. If you don’t, I’ll tell you. They’re not $7.46 or whatever I paid. GKIC charges hundreds at a minimum for those programs. So paying $7.46 for the opportunity to watch you build a membership site was a killer deal.
I’ve done thinking about this and I got some insights on the matter.
1. First off, it’s clear that you know your niche very, very well. By knowing the market so well you can offer products that they want to buy. So my first insight is that I have to be so dialed into my my niche that I know what they want to buy. And if I don’t know what they want to buy, the Sean Mize legendary “I Need Your Help” email is in order.
2. My second insight is that I should price at least some of my products at no brainer pricing. IOW, people would be crazy not to buy.
3. My third insight comes from an email you sent on Monday. The KEY to having people buy from you again and again is that they learn from you when they buy once – then they WANT to learn again and again.