Second WSO

by Toni Nelson
in
Comments are off for this post.

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Toni Nelson
    Participant

After going back over some of the points in the master plan I’ve created what might be my second WSO if you think the first idea is a go.

Here’s what I did: It’s the 10 steps to starting a home based business. If you need more of the details I can give them to you.

It’s created it in power point but I’m thinking of offering it as an audio.

My plan is to use screen flow and do the video but extract the audio so I have both versions.

Today I’m going to try and go through your 2 hour video and hopefully that will show me how to deliver the information since my membership site does not have a way to integrate with WSO.

What I’d like to know is if you think audio or video is better.

Should I also create a “workbook” to go along with this? The workbook then becomes the actual blueprint for them to fill in the blanks and follow.

Thanks!

Toni Nelson
    Participant

10 Steps to start a home based business in a weekend.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

audio or video . . whichever is easier to do, unless it has to be shown on screen

re: workbook . . . sure, if it doesn’t take too much time, keep it simple

re: wso connecting with membership – just create a download page, then create an optin form in your autoresponder that points to it, then in warrior plus just use the optin form direct link as the delivery link in warrior plus

Sean

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.