Squeeze page – critiques welcome

by Trevor Dumbleton
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Squeeze page – critiques welcome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

OK, I’ve got my squeeze page set up – it’s linked from one YouTube video at the moment, the plan is to link it from quite a few more.

Critiques, comments, even sign-ups welcomed.

First squeeze page for this method

It’s deliberately not like the million and one squeeze pages I keep getting sent to in Facebook, etc.

Earl Nightingale once said “Whatever the majority of people is doing, under any given circumstances, if you do the exact opposite, you will probably never make another mistake as long as you live.”

Hi Trevor.

I like your squeeze a lot, so I subscribed for both your list and YT channelout of pure curiosity.

Best Regards

Carsten

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Thanks Carsten!

I’ll have to keep up to date on the emails now – I’ve done my usual trick of getting the first email written, leaving the future ones until I get a subscriber 🙂

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Trevor,

I love the change in concept,

One bit of advice: move the opt in form higher on the page so it shows “above the fold”

then test conversion rate

conversion rate WILL be lower than with a traditional squeeze page, but should create higher conversions on the backend (through the list and trust)

Sean

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Thanks – will play around with the layout later.

Was guessing it may get lower signups but higher conversions from those who do – am comfortable with that and have had a few more brainstorm ideas for different squeeze pages that I’m going to play with as well. Along the lines of reverse funnels.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.