Stand alone site or forwarding

by Toni Nelson
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize Stand alone site or forwarding

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Toni Nelson
    Participant

Maybe this is the wrong place to ask this but I forwarded my domain name Photo Hub Club to thesecretstomarketingsuccess which is where the sales page and membership is located.

In order to gain more momentum I’m wondering if I should create a one page website for Photo Hub Club and when you click the buy button is takes you to thesecretstomarketingsuccess to make the purchase. I could put on the sales page that you will be re-directed to make your purchase.

Bottom line is I’m wondering for SEO purposes if more people would find me if it were a one page website or try to optimize the sales page on the secretstomarketingsuccess.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Toni,

It is unlikely that the search engines are going to send traffic to a one page site, no matter how much you do for it.

So I would forget about the search engines, and focus on people.

Having said that, yes, I would put the Photo Hub Club content and info and sales page on that site, then just forward for the payment button –

it will seem more professional that way – and then if down the road you do want to start putting articles on there and playing the whole seo game, you can.

Sean

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.