Standard or reverse funnel when starting from scratch

by Kevin Stanley
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize Standard or reverse funnel when starting from scratch

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin Stanley 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kevin Stanley
    Participant

Hi Sean

I know you don’t work the weekends but I thought I’d pop an update on this as I’ve listened to more of the training and I feel things are becoming clearer as a result.

As I understand it the important thing to do is think about the long term for the business, where do I want to be in 1-5 years from now. Taking that point I can then draw up by highest end training or coaching program and then reverse engineer the rest of the products from here by taking components from that and packaging them separately.

As a coaching program only requires an outline and a training course only requires the first module I can then start working on this first component in line with the everything I’ve learned to date, following the core 4 principles. All of the products can then be presented to people who join my list with the highest ticket first in order to position myself as an expert?

Do I have that right? Apologies for all the questions, I will make a note to get to the end of trainings before asking in future in order to minimise the number I’m posting.

Cheers
    Kevin

Kevin Stanley
    Participant

Sorry to add further to this one, but how does the reverse funnel (assuming I’m correct on it above) fit with the people first approach mentioned in the final part of section 3?

Cheers
    Kevin

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Keep in mind, there isn’t one “right way” to do it – you can be flexible and make it work for YOU.

In the long run, you’ll want low ticket and higher ticket, most likely, so it doesn’t matter which you start with – whichever’s easiest for you.

The higher ticket first can be hard if you are just starting out because you don’t see the sales coming in, but if you create something lower ticket then you can see the sales coming in faster.

Sean

Kevin Stanley
    Participant

Thank you Sean. I will start with a plan for a coaching / membership and then create my first low ticket product and opt in gift on one of the modules for that. Once I start building a list I will talk to them to see where their needs are an where they want it to go.

Kevin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.