The Power of AWESOME!

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything The Power of AWESOME!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rick Smith
    Participant

I’ve been listening lately to Russell Brunson’s podcast “Marketing in Your Car.” I went all the way back and started at the beginning so I could listen to all the episodes from the beginning (because that’s what I do 🙂 ). I listened to an episode this morning while I was running where Russell was talking about the word “awesome.” He said there’s a 22 year old young man (at that time in 2013) that lived near Russell.

Russell said his family often takes this young man to church and has him over for dinner. Whenever someone asks him how he’s doing he says, “Awesome!” Russell decided to make a commitment to do the same thing. Whenever someone asks him how he’s doing, instead of saying “Good,” or “I’m alright,” (isn’t most everyone “good” or “alright”?), he says, “Awesome!”

He says he sometimes gets some strange looks but it changes his whole attitude. I decided to try it this morning. I haven’t yet had the opportunity to say it to anyone but I’ve thought about the word throughout the day. It definitely changed my attitude. I talked with one of my sons for awhile while I was running. I told him about it. He said he’s gonna try it.

I’m going to see one of my nieces tonight. She’s pretty upset and angry about her dad’s impending death (the BIL we came to NC to visit). I’m gonna have the same discussion with her if the situation warrants. So try it out. When someone asks how you’re doing, just say “Awesome!” and see what happens.

Oh. And check out Russell’s podcast “Marketing in Your Car.” It’s awesome! 🙂

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Thank you, Rick.

Rick Smith
    Participant

You’re welcome.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.