Hi to everyone in this coaching group. Excited to be here and get to know you all plus see all of us move our businesses forward.
My 6 week goal is to build and launch a website for my digital agency, offering a comprehensive range of website and graphic design products, services, support (coaching?) and training. Up to now I’ve only offered my services to offline businesses, building simple websites but I want to change my focus to exclusively serve online entrepreneurs.
What problem am I solving? Online entrepreneurs have a constant need for new graphics, web pages, hosting, support and training as they build and grow their businesses. Currently the only way to get all of this is through using several providers. I believe I can offer a unique alternative by bringing many of these components under one roof, while also reaching many more customers via selling premade downloadable graphic packs, related products and affiliate products.
The steps I need to take to achieve my goal include:
1) Design and set up my new website with custom logo.
2) Create a range of example designs and demos to fill out the site.
3) Create a shop with the woocommerce plugin, so people can buy premade designs.
4) Research and decide on what lead magnet to offer, then create it.
5) Write a 7-10 value-based email sequence for new subscribers.
6) Create 3-4 different web packages – 1x DIY and 3x DFY.
7) Build at least one squeeze page to drive traffic to.
8) Start a blog on the site + write and publish at least 10 posts. Add optin forms.
9) Create a Facebook fan page to publish my designs, share news, tips and make new connections.
10) Launch my website and conduct marketing to my existing audience as well as reach
out to other marketers, posting on their blogs, connecting on social media and posting on forums.
Building this business would enable me to spend more time working with my peers, developing my skills, and supporting myself so I can branch out into new projects while continuing to write and publish fiction on Amazon.