Toby's Accountability Thread

by Toby Ludlow
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Daily Personal Accountability Toby's Accountability Thread

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Toby Ludlow
    Participant

Hi to everyone in this coaching group. Excited to be here and get to know you all plus see all of us move our businesses forward.

My 6 week goal is to build and launch a website for my digital agency, offering a comprehensive range of website and graphic design products, services, support (coaching?) and training. Up to now I’ve only offered my services to offline businesses, building simple websites but I want to change my focus to exclusively serve online entrepreneurs.

What problem am I solving? Online entrepreneurs have a constant need for new graphics, web pages, hosting, support and training as they build and grow their businesses. Currently the only way to get all of this is through using several providers. I believe I can offer a unique alternative by bringing many of these components under one roof, while also reaching many more customers via selling premade downloadable graphic packs, related products and affiliate products.

The steps I need to take to achieve my goal include:
    1) Design and set up my new website with custom logo.
    2) Create a range of example designs and demos to fill out the site.
    3) Create a shop with the woocommerce plugin, so people can buy premade designs.
    4) Research and decide on what lead magnet to offer, then create it.
    5) Write a 7-10 value-based email sequence for new subscribers.
    6) Create 3-4 different web packages – 1x DIY and 3x DFY.
    7) Build at least one squeeze page to drive traffic to.
    8) Start a blog on the site + write and publish at least 10 posts. Add optin forms.
    9) Create a Facebook fan page to publish my designs, share news, tips and make new connections.
    10) Launch my website and conduct marketing to my existing audience as well as reach
    out to other marketers, posting on their blogs, connecting on social media and posting on forums.

Building this business would enable me to spend more time working with my peers, developing my skills, and supporting myself so I can branch out into new projects while continuing to write and publish fiction on Amazon.

Shelia Solomon
    Participant

Great plan, Toby, Let’s do this thing…

Robert Mason
    Participant

Hi Toby, WOW! that all looks very exciting! Good luck with all of that.

De JAMES
    Participant

I look forward to seeing how this pans out – a one stop shop sounds good to me.

Julia Rotgers
    Participant

Hi Toby, glad you’re here!

How are the first steps coming along?

Julia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.