Trevor's Accountability

by Trevor Dumbleton
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Trevor's Accountability

This topic contains 343 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Trevor Dumbleton 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 343 total)
  • Author

Bob Thibodeau
    Participant

That’s awesome Trevor. Question: Did you just release the video page as a WSO or your training with the video…linked to upsell the membership? Just curious…gives me something to think about!

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Spur of the moment thing: released a video from my training as a free WSO, upsell to the membership product.

Email to my list giving direct access to the download page. Could have sent them via the squeeze page but decided not to since they were already on my list – upside is that they’re not added to another list on Aweber, downside is that Warrior Plus doesn’t get as many sales so I don’t attract as many affiliates.

Now 6 signups for the freebie, 4 of which are new to my list, all via the standard Warrior Plus email out to people matched by keywords. No upsells yet.

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Long blog post written about getting emails read (2100 words)

Promoted on Twitter & LinkedIn and will be sent to my list.

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Wrote the 23 slides for my latest 12 minute video, recorded it & uploaded to YouTube, saved the presentation as a PDF & uploaded to SlideShare, promoted to my list + Twitter & LinkedIn.

Keye Wu Wu
    Participant

Wow Trevor, you’re WAY ahead of me! I still remember you helped answered some membership questions in the 5K site. Definitely you’re a huge action-taker!

– Keye

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Thanks – I probably also qualify as a procrastinator but learned a long time ago to start something fast so that I give myself less chance to procrastinate or delay stuff.

Keep at it, set aside some time regularly so that your internet marketing gradually becomes a habit.

And, as Sean has said on quite a few occasions, even relatively small things done regularly build up over time – I just shocked myself with the number of videos and slide shares I’ve done (I don’t normally pay attention to figures like that!)

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Wrote the 20 slides for my latest 8 minute video, recorded it & uploaded to YouTube, saved the presentation as a PDF & uploaded to SlideShare, promoted to my list + Twitter & LinkedIn.

The video isn’t as long as yesterdays (even though there are almost as many slides) as I kept to the slides more rather than showing some things on the web as well.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Trevor

really glad to see you posting here!! I think folks might be able to learn a thing or 2 about daily consistency by watching you!

SEan

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Thanks for that – might be a bit inconsistent over the next few days as my routine will be changing between now and early next week (am taking a friend’s daughter to school Thursday and Friday amongst other things) so I don’t know how much I’ll be able to do but hopefully I’ll still get some things done.

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

OK, used some (normally dead) time to write a 15 slide presentation, record it (just over 7 minutes), upload to YouTube & SlideShare and do some quick promo. Tweeted about the video, posted on LinkedIn about the document share (I’ve remembered that SlideShare is owned by LinkedIn so figure they might be biased to people promoting their own sites) and have put up a post on Google+ about the video (same logic about ownership). Plus I’ll tell my list the content is available.

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Wrote the 15 slides for my latest 8 minute video, recorded it & uploaded to YouTube, saved the presentation as a PDF & uploaded to SlideShare, promoted to my list + Twitter, LinkedIn & Google+

Listened to the first part of this weeks training (time zones mean I can’t often get on the live call)

Reviewed the latest Paul Nicholls product and wrote an email to my list to promote it.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Trevor

how are you fairing with the free wso leads?

Sean

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

A handful of people who’ve not been on my list before – it’s not taken off as an offer but it was rushed out. Will know next week whether the two $1 trials for the membership pay at least their first full month. It’s my cheaper membership offering at just under $10/month, retention seems to vary anything from just the first 7 days up to a couple of years.

Next offer (which won’t be for at least a week) I need to do a better funnel and will probably re-test either a $1 initial, $3 upsell, $7 upsell or a $3-ish starting price (Barb Ling style) plus a couple of upsells.

Have also just joined Reed Floren’s IM giveaway and paid the $10 upsell to be allowed to give away more offers. Will get those sorted and uploaded over the weekend or early next week.

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

Trevor,

Lots of great action! Congratulations on launching a WSO that’s getting you subscribers. Plus all the action on membership.

Congratulations and best wishes staying consistent in putting out your effort. That’s the part we control directly.

blessings,
    Cynthia

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Thanks Cynthia.

I don’t launch as many WSOs as I used to – it’s a treadmill if you’re not careful but they still work (albeit almost everyone’s new ones aren’t actually on the Warrior Forum)

This section of the forum is interesting because “going public” with things is a good way of getting further forward. Psychologically we think the whole world is now watching what we’re doing so there’s an added incentive to actually do it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 343 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.