Trevor's Accountability

by Trevor Dumbleton
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Trevor's Accountability

This topic contains 343 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Trevor Dumbleton 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 343 total)
  • Author

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Just had a review copy of Kevin Fahey’s “Solo Ad Escape” (about using things that aren’t solo ads to get a responsive list), read/skimmed the main PDF and written a 500 word email/review ready to send out to my list on launch day.

I’m deliberately not sending out as many affiliate promotions to my list but this product is a decent quality and will hopefully get a few sales.

And here’s a quick screen shot of my SlideShare analytics for the last month. Daily figures are all over the place but most of the time I’m not doing any real promotion of them (even though the stats show “direct” as being the main traffic source)

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

570 word email & blog post.

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Yesterday I also listened to Sean’s call live (normally I only get to the recording).

This morning: 670 word email to my list plus used it as a blog post. I’ve been doing this more consistently for the last two weeks or so and there’s a glimmer of traffic coming through from Google – nothing earth shattering but more than zero which is useful.

Got quite a few other things happening this week but will turn the most recent blog posts into document shares and videos soon.

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Just a quick email to my list & blog post today (around 500 words) as some other projects are taking priority.

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Quite a long email & blog post (1100 words) on product pricing – your own and the products you promote. No easy answer and no single answer suits everyone of course.

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Short email to my list with a link to a blog post I read today about being enthusiastic about what you’re selling.

Listening to the audio homework before Tuesday’s call.

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Feeling sleepy today as got up at 3:00 am to take a friend to the airport.

400 word email about Facebook clickbait – will turn into a blog post later.

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

500 word email & blog post.

10 minute video for my weekly membership about creating simple products to bring in a nice, gradual, income stream.

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Listened to the latest training (even though I’ve not got the book yet and still need to do the exercises)

800 word email & blog post about tracking things and the trade off between time spent and getting meaningful information.

Rick Smith
    Participant

Trevor –

I love your consistency. It’s a great model for me to follow.

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Thanks Rick – it’s been more consistent since I’ve been reporting back here 🙂

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

600 word email & blog post.

Rick Smith
    Participant

Trevor –

It’s interesting how the simple act of posting here forces us to be more consistent and accountable, isn’t it?

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Rick – definitely!

Going public always seems to help – even if everyone (or almost everyone) else is really only concerned with themselves there’s the perception in our mind that we’re being watched 🙂

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

600 word email extended to 700 word blog post, reminding my list that we’re coming up to a time of year when life gets more in the way than usual.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 343 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.