Welcome to the Accountability Center

in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Welcome to the Accountability Center

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sean Mize
    Keymaster

One of the things I have discovered in the last 10 years is that accountability can really help folks get to the next level. You see, when you are accountable to someone, or even accountable to yourself, you find yourself getting better results. A wise person once said, “If you track it, it will improve”

I encourage you to use this Accountability Center to hold yourself accountable, and I’ll be peaking in as well!

The way to use this is to create a post (topic) called (Your Name Accountability) and the first topic is your initial goal – what you want to do first. Then each day login and write a post in your thread with what you accomplished the day before. The best way to make sure you do this is to set this as your home page – and just type in your progress each time you turn on your computer in the morning!

I personally believe this All – Access Center, with the training lessons, plus the coaching access, plus this accountability – if you’ll aggressively use all 3 components EACH DAY – you’ll get amazing results.

Some of my most productive clients make a point to listen to as much as an hour of my training each day. You can do that too – there’s probably about 100 hours loaded in right now, and frankly although I’ve promised 300 hours soon, I hope to load in over 1000 hours of my training . . . so you can listen every day for an hour!

Let’s make you successful!

Post your first goal below!

Sean

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.