What is your single biggest challenge for the next 30 days?

in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What is your single biggest challenge for the next 30 days?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Want to make some major progress before the Holiday Season?

Tell me what is your single biggest challenge for the next 30 days and let’s make this happen –

Sean

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

Sean,

My single biggest challenge for the next 30 days is getting my automated sequence of emails into existence along with the moving pieces that go with them.

blessings,
    Cynthia

Rick Smith
    Participant

Sean –

My single biggest challenge for the next 30 days is getting the remaining pieces in place for the first four lessons of my membership site.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Cynthia and Rick: I encourage you to JUST DO IT. Make your goal the #1 thing you work on FIRST during your working time each day

Sean

Rick Smith
    Participant

Sean –

You’re absolutely right. No excuses. JUST DO IT!!! Get my Nike on! 🙂 Actually, most mornings working on my goal is the first thing I work on during my work time. This morning was an exception because I had some medical paperwork I had to get filled out. And then I broke my rule and checked email. Then I worked on my goal.

90% of the time I go straight to my goal after I read my purpose statement, my why and top reasons, and my passion statement. Following this process is how I’ve accomplished what I have in the last couple of months. I have to keep doing what I’m doing but do more of it. This morning I got up @ 5:15 am (which I intended to do). That way I can be working by 5:30 am.

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

Sean,

Indeed! I realized I needed some changes to the emails I’d just put into the automated sequence in order to make them evergreen. That took me a while today – and it was most important. So when computer died, I was grateful I already accomplished my most important task! And with a sigh of relief realized everyone’s getting an email from there today 🙂 I did what I had to do to get my computer fixed.

blessings,
    Cynthia

Don Sturgill
    Participant

For me… getting The DEEP sessions edited, recorded, and drawing opt-ins.

Bob Thibodeau
    Participant

My Biggest Goal for the next 30 days is establishing my initial 45 day email sequence for the Free Membership plan and continue to contact my existing list on a daily basis (still struggling with that…I have to do better). The “products” have been finalized (I have three e-reports to give away; I have three other products (e-books) to offer; and a fourth that will be used to “combine all the e-books” into one price); in addition, I turned one of the e-books into 10 part video that I will offer as well.

So, right now, it is the “communication” area that I am pursuing as my BIG goal for the next 30 days. That should establish the “habit” (over 21 days; the next 21 days it becomes life style – at least I think that is how it is supposed to work)! 🙂

Dale Tyson
    Participant

Hi,

Similar to Cynthia, I need to create email sequences. I change to Infusionsoft so it is not an issue to create the Campaigns. I need someone great at creating the enticing, engaging, and compelling message leading to sales that I can afford. Ya, I know you get what you pay for and the cost for the effective content is negligible.

Then this messaging needs to flow to my website and other forms of advertising.

I keep doing, review and tweak, but want results.

My general website is AccountablePartnerServices.com. I have some niche websites focused on categories of clients.

Anyone know affordable marketing message creators?

832-657-2731

Don Sturgill
    Participant

I can help you, Dale. (541) 588-2077 … donsturgill.com

Julia Stueber
    Participant

First of all is getting back on my feet again – had a severe downhill phase of asthma in the last three weeks and am only slowly recovering. While I wasn’t able to write straight in those weeks I used the time to catch up with old projects that didn’t need much energy/willpower/thinkingpower which feels great to have those done and gone. Tomorrow I will start my (at least) 30 minutes content production a day again and a serious planning session what my next steps will be. I think that’s the biggest challenge – deciding on what I want to do, what is wise to do and if I can do it even if I might get sick again…

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Welcome back, Julia. Here’s hoping you stay healthy. Prayers.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Great 30 day goals!

Now, if these are just goals and don’t have a plan attached . . they are more like hopes.

And hopes usually don’t make it to fruition!

So be sure to add plans to these “goals” to make them actionable!

Welcome back, Julia

Sean

Carlos Rosario
    Participant

Sean,

I believe my single biggest obstacle is focusing on which ideal target customer I want to serve and build an audience around.

I’ve been writing killer email, launch and reengaement sequences for folks for a while, but, for the most part, I don’t have an automatic lead sequence plan in place and I think that’s the area I have to focus on, first and foremost.

Next, I want to be able to monetize my list by offering them services, and continuity style teachings.

I think I want to use a membership site, but also like the idea of a newsletter.

Both terrify me that once I start getting paid for that, then my creativity might die down a bit.

Right now, my best clients are launchers, those with huge lists and people that hate coming up with their own powerful email sequenced messages.

Since I believe I can take off in any direction, my big hang up is figuring out which is the best one to venture off in and then put one foot in front of the other, lol.

Just you you know I’m not full of $hit please see feedback for my offer here

http://wizbanglink.com/wfcopy

By the way, I am a huge fan of your core 4, your matrix and have learned a ton over the years.

Just looking to put better systems into place.

Where do you suppose I should start?

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Carlos: congrats, some great reviews there!

Where to start:

If you’ve got a list of your own (even if it’s small) then the usual answer is ask them.

If you haven’t got a list then find out where your target market are online and tap into that.

That said, there’s plenty of people who want to be able to write (better) copy and (better) emails. I’ve put the word better in brackets because not everyone is even to the stage of having any copy or emails to speak of.

A membership where you taught those and offered critiques of campaigns would be my initial reaction. Some of your regular emails could even be the critiques if you had permission to do that, otherwise you could still apply the lessons in slightly more general terms.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.