What's Missing from Most IM Training?

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What's Missing from Most IM Training?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rick Smith
    Participant

Sean recently sent out an email asking our opinion on what we thought was missing from most IM training. I replied to that email and Sean asked me to create a post here so we could start a discussion about it. Here’s the link to what Sean wrote.

http://infobusinessuniversity.com/vault/idealsolution/idealsolution-whatsmissing.html

Here’s my reply.

You know from reading my accountability posts in the forum that the single biggest thing that’s allowed me to accomplish more in the last three months than I accomplished in the previous year is focusing every day on my ONE Thing for that day.

I don’t always get it done but 99% of the time I focus *intently* on working on my IMB ONE Thing during my IMB work time. The other thing I’ve done is just suck it up a number of times and work on my IMB in the evening even when I didn’t feel like it.

So I’d say the one thing that most marketing teachers don’t teach about is focus and the ONE Thing. One of the best things I ever did was take your focus and productivity boot camp in July 2015. I just wasn’t serious about applying it until June 2016. In fact, I “borrowed” some of your concepts from it to use in my one of my membership lessons.

Thoughts?

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Deffo agree that focus works well – it’s not easy to teach in a product so often gets missed or left out (along with any other difficult but necessary topics).

The accountability in this site helps a lot and my guess is that the people using that section will be the ones who move forward furthest and fastest.

Rick Smith
    Participant

Trevor –

You are spot on.

Bob Thibodeau
    Participant

Yup – right as usual, Trevor!

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

The “One Thing” principle is probably the single biggest thing I hear from folks when they tell me what made the biggest difference in getting more done . . if you have read “The ONE Thing” by Gary Keller and Jay Papason – get it and read it!

Sean

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.