What's Your Story?

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What's Your Story?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rick Smith 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Rick,

I’d love to hear some stories.

I have several.

One is I feel empowered to help folks become financially independent, not dependent on a boss.

I want to change lives in many ways.

And that’s what drives me to do this even when I don’t feel like it.

Sean

Rick Smith
    Participant

Sean –

I love discussions like this. It causes me to think about my story going forward and my passionate for it and I get even more passionate about it.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

When you have your story solid in your mind, it can give you energy each day.

I don’t always feel like working, but when I think about my story and the lives I change each day and the goals I have – that empowers me!

Sean

Rick Smith
    Participant

Sean –

Absolutely!

Don Sturgill
    Participant

My story is one of seeing people living in despair despite the gifts they have and the opportunities available. I build bridges between despair and hope, between I can’t and I can.

Rick Smith
    Participant

Don –

I think you have a great story. I got to thinking about what you said above and what I saw in your most recent accountability post. I’m thinking they’re might be some common ground we can explore.

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Get in touch any time, Rick: roadturn@gmail.com

Rick Smith
    Participant

Don –

I’LL be in touch. Gotta get my basic membership site finished first. That’s my main focus right now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.