Whether to use a generic or targeted squeeze page when building from scratch.

by Kevin Stanley
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize Whether to use a generic or targeted squeeze page when building from scratch.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin Stanley 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Kevin,

both work, a targeted squeeze page will help you build a stronger list, even if the conversion rate isn’t as high

Sean

Kevin Stanley
    Participant

Thanks Sean, I will look to provide targeted squeeze pages where appropriate (for example a sign up on a blog post to get a PDF version of it free) but keep a general one to make sure I always have something to send people to until I create it.

Kevin

Buck McDaniel
    Participant

Kevin, as you build your list of members in the ‘general’ list, keep asking them what they want to know. They will let you know and you can build in the direction that they direct you to. Sean is neither the first nor last marketer I heard say that his business grew after he finally asked the list what they wanted and then gave it to them.

Kevin Stanley
    Participant

Thanks Buck, I’ve been listening to the Maven training today and there was a piece in that which made me think the same thing. It was where Sean said about how your business won’t be perfect at first but you need to get something going so you can then ask your list, like you say.

Thanks for the input!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.