Which Problem To Solve For Clients?

by Richard Beck
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Which Problem To Solve For Clients?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Trevor Dumbleton 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Richard Beck
    Participant

Ladies and Gents,

I tried to edit my original post…. But, after logging in and logging out a few times, I had no luck editing my original post… So, I had to make this a separate post.

I thought of one more…

Problem to Solve:

People want to lose weight and live longer…

Solution:

I’ve studied detoxification, health, nutrition and supplementation for the last 35+ years. I was able to go from 28% body fat to 10% body fat. My “lifestyle plan” was laughed at by my friends who were Pharmacy majors… One guy actually wanted to stage an “intervention” because he was totally convinced I was taking anabolic steroids.

Front End Products:

I envision I would have various Information Products as a “front end” leading to my services.

Back End Products:

Services and Coaching

How would I find Clients?

I could use the online methods Sean recommends…… and public speaking.

The challenge for this… I need to go back on “my program” to be an example of what results I can get for Clients. 🙂

I’d appreciate your thoughts and suggestions on both posts.

Thanks,

Rich

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Yikes – so many ways to go, all of which potentially profitable, lots of them decidedly competitive.

Pick one!

If you’re not sure which, put each main heading on a 3×5 card (probably niches within them as well – you’ve got lots in those posts and each could be a good business on its own) and lay them out on a table. Pick the one that leaps out at you most.

Build a following. Use your own website (long term but gives more control) plus Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, SlideShare as appropriate so that you tap into other ready made markets.

Keep at it with daily emails even if you’re initially the only one reading them – the practice helps a lot.

Listen to Sean’s various audios for ideas – follow the main structure then cherry pick additional ones from the main members page that resonate most with you as you’re more likely to follow them.

Actually do whatever it is you’ve decided, report back regularly in the accountability section (nothing like being “watched” to help push you to do things), listen to the regular training calls and if you’re able to get to them live use the Q&A sessions to get focus.

Running 100 different directions at once usually means you end up spinning your wheels.

Richard Beck
    Participant

Trevor,

I appreciate your thoughtful post…

No matter what Market one enters… there will be competition. If there is no competition, there is usually no money to be made. That is the way business is.

Back in “the day,” it was all the rage to look for “untapped” Markets. Those were usually “flash in the pan” types of “businesses.”

Actually, those weren’t sustainable businesses. Those were more like “loopholes.” Unfortunately, some people “doubled down” on these… and lost their shirt.

In the past, I’ve worked through lots of exercises to whittle it down…

The thing I keep coming back to is “Business owners want to earn more cash…”

This stands out because many “offline businesses” are missing so many steps in their Marketing and Business processes…. There is a plethora of products and services I could offer that would provide measurable results.

I love that I can simply pick up the phone and cold call businesses… That is a massive plus… I don’t see B2B cold calling going away anytime soon in the US of A.

I could also go speak to a variety of organizations and business groups… That is an awesome way to “get myself out there.”

Thank God… I’ve resisted running in 100 different directions… Instead, I’ve been focusing on building my skills that will be needed in all Markets.

All The Best,

Rich

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Agreed that all markets are competitive to a degree, just seemed that the ones you mentioned were at the higher end of the scale.

The “trick” with skills that apply to all markets is to niche them down – Dan Kennedy has talked about the idea of changing the title sheet of his Magnetic Marketing to (say) Magnetic Marketing for Plumbers & adding an intro chapter for that market. Suddenly people realise the product applies to them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.