Work Smarter, Not Harder

by Donna Walsh
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Work Smarter, Not Harder

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Donna Walsh
    Participant

One of the things I got out of listening to the audios in Sean’s lessons as well as live calls is to multi-purpose the content you create. So I took Sean’s advice.

I am currently researching and writing a volume in my Encyclopedia about niches, how to chose a niche, etc. That volume will end up at least 60 pages long.

Here is how I multi-purposed that content:
    1) Actual content for the encyclopedia
    2) Content for my upsell video on lead magnets. How to Choose a Niche is Video #2.
    3) Wrote 10 articles of 450+ words for posting to article directories. None are verbatim of what I used for anything else.
    4) Wrote a 15 page PLR report. Once a month I send a PLR report to my website development list to rewrite and use as a lead magnet, break into articles, etc.

So with less than 2 hours of research and about 20 hours writing the encyclopedia chapter, I got content for 3 other products. And I am sure I will also use some of that content in workshops, coaching, etc. So who knows exactly how many products will come out of this one encyclopedia chapter!

I am anxious for more of these types of ‘Aha’ moments from Sean’s training!

Thanks so much to Sean.

BTW If anyone would like any of the reports, here is a list. Just send an email to dwwdhq@gmail.com and let me know what ones (or even all) that you want. I have 2 others but I don’t release them to the public until my list has 90 days to benefit from them. Plus the niche report which I will send to my list tomorrow.

Each report is between 11 and 20 pages long. I am going multi-purpose some of them to use as articles for article directories, content for my blog, as well as in workshops, etc.

Article Marketing
    Autoresponders
    Backend Sales
    Blogging
    Building A Responsive List
    Choosing A Hosting Company
    Domain Names
    How To Grow Your List
    How To Write A Sales Letter
    How To Write Articles
    Profiting From PLR Products
    Social Media
    Traffic Generation
    Viral Marketing

Don Sturgill
    Participant

Good work, Donna.

Donna Walsh
    Participant

Thanks Don.

Donna Walsh
    Participant

I really am learning that this is excellent advice from Sean!

So I am looking at all the content I have created in the past to see how I can re-purpose everything. Many ideas!

Bob Thibodeau
    Participant

Wow, Donna – that’s GREAT!

Bob

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.