WSO or JVZoo?

by Jenn Glidden
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize WSO or JVZoo?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jenn Glidden 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Buck McDaniel
    Participant

Great question, Jenn.

I was wondering the same thing. I haven’t used either, yet, and am looking to hear answers.
    (I’m posting to be notified by email when you get responses.)

Jenn Glidden
    Participant

Thanks Buck!

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

It really depends on what you are trying to do, what you like about the platforms, and the contacts you have.

What I’ve found is that because JV Zoo is so much bigger, it’s harder to get affiliates to promote for you if you only make 50 sales, and if you don’t have a huge list or affiliate contacts who will mail your first day, then you will likely get lost in all the new offers.

But at warriorplus, there are only 10 -15 new offers a day, so you don’t get lost as fast.

Sean

Jenn Glidden
    Participant

Thanks Sean! I appreciate your insight.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

rereading your initial question – yeah, I think there’s a difference – not sure how demographic it is

if you look at the topics of the top sellers for the day or the week at warriorplus you’ll see a different set of topics than at jvzoo

now, that tends to be a reflection of who is mailing – people tend to mail offers that do well for them –

Sean

Jenn Glidden
    Participant

Good idea to look at the top sellers. I launched my first WSO today on Warrior Forum. We’ll see how it goes. Thanks Sean!

Mark Rhodes
    Participant

Congrats on the launch, Jenn!

Mark

Buck McDaniel
    Participant

How do we find it Jenn?

Jenn Glidden
    Participant

Thanks Mark!

Buck, it is here: http://boomingbiztools.com/1000-lead-training.html
    It’s based on Sean’s training last week.

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Jenn, what is your warrior plus handle?

Sean

Jenn Glidden
    Participant

Hi Sean, It is jenng. Thank you!

Jenn

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

I’m not seeing it on warriorplus or warriorforum – where is it?

did you open it for affiliates, or leave it closed?

maybe that’s why I can’t see it, it’s closed to affiliates

Sean

Jenn Glidden
    Participant

Hi Sean, I apologize I just saw this message. I think it is open now- it was slower to get approval on warrior plus. I’m not very familiar with the platforms and really muddled through but got it listed! I checked on Warrior Plus and commission is set to 70%. The name of the product is “Attract 1000 Leads a Month Like Clockwork”. I’ve made a few sales on Warrior Forum so far!

Buck McDaniel
    Participant

Congratulations!

I have been looking into a marketing plan involving W+. When I went see what it took to list a product, it seems much more simple with a one-page entry to list your product.

I don’t know how it compares to a sales funnel, though. I have only looked into a single product so far.

Congratulations on your sales! I broke the $10/day for my first week already and I have 2 days left to go.

Feels great, doesn’t it!

Jenn Glidden
    Participant

Congratulations Buck! Way to go!

Yes, it’s always a good feeling when you can assist people with your training or experience!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.