You should consider Twitter as a traffic and list building method.

by Carsten Hansen Hansen Tiensuu
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything You should consider Twitter as a traffic and list building method.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I´m testing my lead getting arsenal, and right now Twitter is doing awesomely well for me. I have set up a membership, and 8 low ticket programs (it will be 15) that really give peopæe value for their money. I mean taking peoples hand and show them the way. Things I have made money with, that I know is working.

Twitter is a great way to get leads. Using the right hashtags, giving away valueable stuff like free videos, ebooks or even free memberships (Free memberships works like gangbusters).

Twitter is so easy and if the offer is great you´ll get people on your list.

My results

Day 1: 6 subs
    Day 2: 4 subs
    Day 3: 52 Subs
    Day 4: 33 Subs
    Day 5: 41 Subs
    Day 6: 51 Subs
    Day 7: 27 subs
    Day 8: 66 Subs
    Day 9: 81 Subs
    Day 10: 52 subs

So in the last 9 days I got 413 subscribers…

What I did:

I used a squeeze page and sending the traffic to videos.

I made around 7 subscriptions (Recurring commissions) to a keyword tool called Jaaxy and earned $56 for one video on youtube alone using just twitter and the Jaaxy affiliate program. It will ad up over the next weeks for sure.

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

Congrats – and you’ve got the makings of an internet marketing product teaching what you’ve done!

Bob Thibodeau
    Participant

That’s awesome! Did you only use hashtags for the advertising…or did you purchase Twitter ads as well?

Hi Bob… Hashtags….I only get paid traffic from opt-intelligence

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Carsten

ok, you got me curious

how many twitter followers do you have?

Sean

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.